Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colchester chaiman bites on Norwich fan's e-mail.

Highly unprofessional but very funny!

This is one of the joys of lower league football.

Comments

• Options
    Ha, brilliant.
  • Options
    haha fair play. I hate Norwich.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Fantastic! Shame he had to apologise.

I've always liked Norwich in the past but can have no respect for a club that acts the way they did to get Lambert (nor for Lambert himself).
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    What a nob of a fan, writes to someone wishing them ill and when he gets a not surprisingly blunt response back he goes running off to the press. sado.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Very funny.

Not quite sure if Hitler and the Nazis is the best comparison to use, but he does have half a point about it not being a big achievement for a club their size to win League 1
  • Options
    the Colchester Utd chaiman is right in that Narwich's Chief Exec McNally or McNaulty or whatever his name is acted in a thoroughly underhanded manner and wanted to get a Manager in on the cheap or, to be precise, for nothing. Lambert turned out to have no scruples either and was happy to walk away. Others, such as Ray Lewington, are decent people and would only do things the right way. In my opinion Lambert should have been banned from being a Manager for say 2 years and then he'd think twice next time. He was happy to sign a contract at Colchester and should have been prepared to honour it. I must say that my high opinion of Norwich as a decent, friendly, well run football Club has taken a hammering over this. I could say more on this but won't do as it would be highly inappropriate to do so.
  • Options
    All rather cringe-worthy really.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]What a nob of a fan, writes to someone wishing them ill and when he gets a not surprisingly blunt response back he goes running off to the press. sado.

Totally agree. The Colchester chairman should have released Keith 'the loyal Norwich fans' email address.
  • Options
    Original article with follow up quotes.....
    Link
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]What a nob of a fan, writes to someone wishing them ill and when he gets a not surprisingly blunt response back he goes running off to the press. sado.

My thoughts too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]he does have half a point about it not being a big achievement for a club their size to win League 1

exactly , and with a similar wage budget to ours
  • Options
    poor old Norwich, nasty Colchester chairman was nasty to them, next you know deliah will be standing outside Colchesters ground shouting lets be havin ya!!