Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spending a Penny........

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]so you want clean toilets but arn't prepared to pay for the upkeep of them. Oh well.
    That's the point though, isn't it? Most places you pay to use the khazis they are absolutely f***ing disgusting. Best example is the bogs in the upstairs shopping bit at Victoria station. They are an absolute, utter disgrace - yet they charge you for using them. Where the f*** is the money going? It certainly ain't going on keeping them clean.

If you need a pee at Victoria Station, your best bet is the Sports Bar just outside. No cost & no security code on the door.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    The toilets are free at Piccadilly Circus Tube Station and they're spotless.
  • Options
    A number of years ago I was waiting at Waterloo main station for my wife to arrive as we were going to the firm's Christmas party. As I wanted a pee and didn't want to pay 30p I got on a train that had loos you could use in the station, as I was in mid flow, the train's doors closed and off went the train with me in it. Unluckily it was in the days before I had a mobile phone but luckily the train stopped at Clapham Junction. We eventually met up but she wasn't amused!
  • Options
    Went for a shite in some one horse town in Portugal, it had no bog in it, just a hole in the ground, I was just about to give it the big splat when I realised there was no bog paper...

Went outside and some little old bloke had hold of all the paper and was selling it to the punters, I gave him about forty thousand Escudos and he gave me TWO pieces of paper...!!!

It was cheaper to wipe my arse on the money...

So I went to the newspaper shop across the road, bought a newspaper a wiped me arse on that....
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Went racing a few years ago by train. One of my mates was still in the loo when we arrived at the station.

He jumped off the train, as it was about to pull away with his trousers round his knees.

Hillarious, but I appreciate you really had to be there.