Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Beer deal in Sainsburys tomorrow (9/6)

edited June 2010 in Not Sports Related
Evening,

Just read on another forum that Sainsburys are running a beer deal tomorrow - 24 x 440ml cans of Carlsberg Export / Carling / Fosters for £10 each. Would be very handy with a big day planned Saturday and the other games coming up so I could stock up but can't seem to find anything official online. Anyone know if it's true or not? Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Tinned larger how common

If only they did the same with decent bottled ales then you would be talking
  • Options
    Its the world cup, mates round, sun shining, BBQ etc, easy just to get a few crates of lager in, can't lose. I admit Fosters and Carling are like drinking tramps p*ss but Export is acceptable, especially at 50p a pint that this potential deal would offer.
  • Options
    42p a can.

meaty
  • Options
    Oh yes - All over it like a fatman in a pie shop - Or even a fatman in the beer isle of a supermarket sell cans of ale at 42p a pop.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]42p a can.

meaty

Banker.......
  • Options
    I wouldn't pay 4.2p for a can of that shite.
  • Options
    Get 5% off everything you spend at Sainsburys including fuel? Whisper me if you want to know how!
  • Options
    Tescos are doing 18 bottles of Stella £10, 2x18 = £16, 3x18 bottles =£20.
  • Options
    Asda are doing fosters 45 cans for £20
    also john smiths smooth and a couple of others basicly any three boxes
    for £20
  • Options
    Asda are doing 2 cases x 15 bottles (normal size) Stella, Becks, Bud, Carlsberg Export for £15
    or £20 for 3 cases x 15

Cans, Fosters, Carling, JS Smooth, Carslberg

Bulmers cider, same deal, but 8 large bottles per case.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    12 Stellas here would cost you about 18 quid, maybe 17.50 if it was on special..........
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DPFC[/cite]Tinned larger how common

If only they did the same with decent bottled ales then you would be talking[/quote]

My thoughts entirely.
  • Options
    Tesco's had 24 cans of strongbow for £10 the other week
  • Options
    the corner shop is doing 10 crests for a fiver
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited June 2010
    Oh god Rob you absolute peasant.

Was there no deals on the Mumms? Honestly....
  • Options
    Yep, tis true.

Gotta go in to work in a couple of hours to sort out all the promo ends and advertising etc. Fun.