Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

World Cup Betting

What will everyone be betting on? If anyone else uses Stan James like i do, do you know if there's anyway of forecasting groups for example... England to finish 1st, USA to finish 2nd? A lad at work seem's to think its 6/4 which i think has a lot of value.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Yeah on Bet365.
    I've got a group forecast acca at 3410/1! Quite likely too.
  • Options
    they do straight forecasts, that bet is currently 11-8

there is a tips / bets thread a few pages down if you want to see what others are doing
  • Options
    My bets so far:
    Argies to win outright
    Drogba top-scorer (not looking too good...)
    laying France to qualify from Group A

Mexico/Uraguay win double on Friday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Yeah on Bet365.
    I've got a group forecast acca at 3410/1! Quite likely too.

let's hear it then please!
  • Options
    England
    USA

Mexico
    France

Argentina
    South Korea

Holland
    Japan

Brazil
    Portugal

Germany
    Serbia

Italy
    Paraguay

Spain
    Chile

You never know!

Will be doing a more serious Group acca at around 50-1 though!
  • Options
    JT - i'd agree that in theory that seems quite likely however i think Group A is going to be the one that messes a lot of people up.
    South Africa, Mexico, France, Uruguay. In my opinion, any of those 4 sides could qualify so guessing which 2 and in the right order is going to be tricky.
  • Options
    I forecast at least 6 of these teams won't qualify. It just never, never happens. Hope yr stake is insignificant
  • Options
    Beware of Goals Galore bets.

In the last world cup group games only 18 out 48 of the group matches both teams scored which is a low percentage.
    I have noticed the bookies pushing this betting option and Corals have a sheet with a yes only options.
  • Options
    Anyone else think 20's is good for Sneijder to be top goal scorer. Might have to put a sneaky tenner on that.