Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top Five Sinks

In reverse order.

5. Enamel

4. Terrazo

3. Copper

2. Ceramic

1. Granite

I know a number of you will be fans of stainless steel, but I just find them to utilitarian.

Comments

• Options
    You can get a good tune pissing in a stainless steel sink...
  • Options
    ..... like I said they are urinitarian.
  • Options
    I really liked the one that was hanging off the wall at Chesterfield. It went straight to the top of my list finally knocking the sink on the left in the mens toilet at The Tramshed from the top spot it had held for 25 years.

I wept.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]I really liked the one that was hanging off the wall at Chesterfield. It went straight to the top of my list finally knocking the sink on the left in the mens toilet at The Tramshed from the top spot it had held for 25 years.

I wept.[/quote]

Have you got any pictures Ralphie?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]I really liked the one that was hanging off the wall at Chesterfield. It went straight to the top of my list finally knocking the sink on the left in the mens toilet at The Tramshed from the top spot it had held for 25 years.

I wept.

Have you got any pictures Ralphie?

Lots, but not of sinks. Every picture steals a little piece of their soul. I would hate to be responsible for sliding a sink towards pergatory.

Basins on the other hand are used by pixies to jaunt from one place to another like a Tomorrow Person (how I miss that programme) and so should be burnt on Blackheath.
  • Options
    Keep this to yourself but I am a tomorrow person. And you are right about basins they are familiars of Diablo and should be avoided whenever possible. Always approach with extreme caution and ensure that you are wearing gloves/dark glasses.