Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Three Lions (Football's coming home)

God, I love that song. My favourite football song of all time by an absolute mile.

Playing it now, to get me in the mood.

Just search www.youtube.com and treat yourself.

Comments

• Options
    good song but not a patch on World in Motion
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]good song but not a patch on World in Motion

If we do well, I know which song is more likely to be sung in the pubs & it won't be World in Motion :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]good song but not a patch on World in Motion

If we do well, I know which song is more likely to be sung in the pubs & it won't be World in Motion :-)

agreed.....doesn't make it a better song though !
  • Options
    Original 10 x better then the new one, still love the song though and gets you in the mood for football

wheres vindaloo when you need it......
  • Options
    Definitely, WIM is the best England World Cup song and imo is better than 3 lions.A few mates and me sang the whole thing during a friendly at Wembley last year, got some strange looks, probably wouldn't have if we sang 3 lions
  • Options
    world in motion the cool dudes song ..........three lions perhaps not
  • Options
    I personally think that 3 lions is better, probably because i know all the words. I also prefer more modern songs (albeit 1998), just think 3 lions has more relevance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]wheres vindaloo when you need it......

re-released at no.23 in the charts

I think dizzee rascals shout is good, my youngest loves it