Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come Dine With Me - Football edition

Did anyone see this last night ?

Razor Ruddock, John Fashunu, Carlton Palmer and Frank Worthington.

Very funny, if you missed it look out for it repeated in the schedules, well worth seeing.

Comments

• Options
    shouldn't we warn them about the big lump of lard in the nude ??
  • Options
    Thought it was very funny. Razor and Fash are both completely mental but in totally different ways!
  • Options
    Fashnu as mad as a box of frogs.

Red wine chillin in the fridge while the white wine gently resting on the kitchen worktop.
  • Options
    I thought it was excellent but wasn't sure if Fashanu was that mental and deluded or if it was all for the cameras!
  • Options
    Frank Worthington neat vinegar in the avacado .................. nice LOL !
  • Options
    Good lord - the sight of Razor's backside would have been enough curb any appetite I'd have had. Very funny tv though.
  • Options
    I was in absolute stitches, did Carlton Palmer really say he had 44" legs though? I know he's freakily gangly but that's just crazy!
  • Options
    Very funny telly! But did you see the state of Frank's gaff?!

Hardly the Playboy Mansion!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Very funny telly! But did you see the state of Frank's gaff?!

Hardly the Playboy Mansion!!

Quite. A world away form the WAG's places the other night.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    did anyone see Mr Dowie's first and, arguably most successful signing, Mr Simon Walton on the WAGs one?

Describing him as Tim Nice but Dim would be kind.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thick as @rseholes. . . .

and Nicola 'T'. . . . erm, very well suited.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]did anyone see Mr Dowie's first and, arguably most successful signing, Mr Simon Walton on the WAGs one?

I saw 5 mins of it round the GF's place.

Simon Walton, hardman? He was so shy and mumbling, those birds were eating him alive.
  • Options
    Reminded me of drippy Dave from the Royle family.
  • Options
    That Ritalin's good stuff....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]did anyone see Mr Dowie's first and, arguably most successful signing, Mr Simon Walton on the WAGs one?

He's done alright for himself despite his conversational skills.

Heskey's missus with her corrugated iron "wallpaper" that she thought was the latest thing and the picture of Martin Luther King. "I know of him but not what he done".

Cisse's missus made Walto look like Mastermind. They've bought the title Lord and Lady, which allows them to go to the House of Commons.
  • Options
    I missed the wags one, what was their food like? I was quite impressed with Palmer's, what a lie about him not doing it before. Still I pissed myself when Carlton turned up at Frank's with four cans of skol! I didn't know anyone could cook that bad if they tried.
  • Options
    I watched the women's one last night. The MLK comment was embarrassing.

I think simon walton was too full of fear to be full of conversation - poor lad was shaking. Seemed nice enough.

When was the men's one on as i cant find it on catch up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]I missed the wags one, what was their food like? I was quite impressed with Palmer's, what a lie about him not doing it before. Still I pissed myself when Carlton turned up at Frank's with four cans of skol! I didn't know anyone could cook that bad if they tried.
    Should you have an interest. Cisse's cow of a missus made Frank look like Heston. Heskey and Ireland's dimwits were actually pretty good.

WAG SPECIAL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]When was the men's one on as i cant find it on catch up.
    Here you go, beware of Razor's arse
  • Options
    LOL I'm just catching some. Ireland-masiive-eidiot 'They've obviously gone for the whole Thigh theme'

LMFAO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite] Ireland's dimwit was actually pretty good.

very tasty too. was loving the fairy outfit :P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]When was the men's one on as i cant find it on catch up.
    Here you go, beware of Razor's arse

Ill have to wait till boss out then!
  • Options
    Frank Worthington, legend.

Interviewer (some time in the 1980's) : "Frank, is it true you spent a hundred thousand pounds on wine, women and song?"

FW "Well it's better than wasting it"
  • Options
    funnier when Bestie did it :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]Frank Worthington, legend.

Interviewer (some time in the 1980's) : "Frank, is it true you spent a hundred thousand pounds on wine, women and song?"

FW "Well it's better than wasting it"

Well he certainly didn't spend it on his kitchen wallpaper !
  • Options
    Fashanu is a comedy genius, brilliant because you're really not sure if it's all an act or he's completely insane.

"How would you describe my Chocolate mousse, Frank? The word I would use is 'Succulent' "

What a nice bloke Carlton Palmer seemed.