Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

david dien

ive heard from a very very reliable source that the ex gunner chairman is heading a consortium to takeover, as we are very close to administration i hope its sooner rather than later!!

Comments

• Options
    oh dear
  • Options
    Takeover thread plaese.
  • Options
    More chance of david van day taking over I reckon...
  • Options
    Would be move believable if you could spell his name.
  • Options
    Well you brought us the revelation that Bailey is on his way out so I believe you on this too!

Any other gossip for us? Is Jonjo signing an extended contract?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Dein is coming to Charlton, and will rename the club Woolwich Arsenal.

FACT!
  • Options
    We're not close to administration at all. Admin won't happen. I'd have David Dein at Charlton any day. Arsenal were one of the most well run clubs in the country (along with us!) with him as CEO.

I did here something different today though....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]We're not close to administration at all. Admin won't happen. I'd have David Dein at Charlton any day. Arsenal were one of the most well run clubs in the country (along with us!) with him as CEO.

elaborate pls
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Well i know Murray and co used to babble on about how they will only accept takeovers from people that can look after little old Charlton and move us forward.Not too sure of the criteria these days.

Have they got a pulse?
  • Options
    sorry i have spelt his name wrong!! lets just sat my source has been pretty reliable in the past, he was right about jonjo going a while before it was released to the press, and he's pretty certain about bailey going?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If true then it'd be great but it does seem a bit out of leftfield
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: optimus prime[/cite]sorry i have spelt his name wrong!! lets just sat my source has been pretty reliable in the past, he was right about jonjo going a while before it was released to the press, and he's pretty certain about bailey going?[/quote]

Even my dead dog is pretty certain that Bailey is going and Jonjo was not too difficult to guess.
  • Options
    Jonjo's going?
  • Options
    when did that happen???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]We're not close to administration at all. Admin won't happen. I'd have David Dein at Charlton any day. Arsenal were one of the most well run clubs in the country (along with us!) with him as CEO.

elaborate pls

Well first of all actual debt is pretty low as most of it is owed to directors not to other parties as in Pompey's case. Pretty sure Varney is still very much involved in any takeover going through. Don't know to what extent though. Assumed all this was common knowledge anyway though really.