Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Categories: Make sure you choose the right one

Hi all,

When starting a new Discussion, please be sure to choose the appropriate category. During the transfer window there are lots of rumours and speculation, so make sure when writing about them, you choose the "Rumours" category. If you've already put a "Rumour" in the "General" category, then you can change this by choosing to edit the first comment at the top and re-assigning the category.

Aside from keeping the place tidy, it ensures that someone reading or searching the Forum and filtering by category gets to see all of the appropriate Discussions.

Ta ;-)

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, that was me lookout. It won't happen again.
  • Options
    No mate, it wasn't just you! Twas most of the rumours this past couple of weeks. I change them when I can.
  • Options
    A good guide really is if its Charlton / football related, stick it in GENERAL, or RUMOURS

Anything else really goes in NON-CHARLTON RELATED.
  • Options
    Christ chaps - does it really matter?!!!
  • Options
    No, of course not, I just thought I'd waste some time and practice my typing.

Oh, and I'm trying to boost my Discussions tally too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]A good guide really is if its Charlton / football related, stick it in GENERAL, or RUMOURS

Anything else really goes in NON-CHARLTON RELATED.

God. Chirpy was right!! ;-)
  • Options
    Steady there Dan (or should I say "neighbour", having seen your entry on the map) - or else you might be getting a visit from this board's "Category Police"!
  • Options
    Seriously- how difficult can it be- and it gives those who want to the option to filter out, or focus on a specific catagory, the chance to.
  • Options
    Shame on you Stanmore !

They thought i was NAILED ON to rise to the bait, and you just jump right in there.

Have visions of Off It in his office giving it the 'easy, easy' chant !!
  • Options
    Did it to save you mate- selfless person that i am!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]Did it to save you mate- selfless person that i am!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO