Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PC to Mac

2»

Comments

• I have both a windows 7 hp pavillion and a Imac with vista partition.

I find myself using the Mac mostly, because it's just easier for everything i need at home, without the worry of virus's.

At work i use a PC because well..Im at work..

I don't want to be reminded of work when im at home, i like the change.
  • edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Since I've forgotten more about IT than you will ever learn, and have owned two macs in the past, I'll take that comment and put it in the recycle bin.

Why's it called a recycle bin? When you empty it, does the rubbish come back?
  • Anyone looking for better than Apple prices on new Macs drop me a whisper, wife has just started as a reseller.

not sure why a blue screen would mean a PC was beyond repair, did they offer any explanation?
  • It wasn't just a blue screen, diagnosed as a faulty motherboard for which Sony want $1400 to replace ( has to come from USA). If I decide to go down the Mac route I'll whisper you Razil - thanks - what is a reselller?
  • a reseller is a business retailer I guess is the easiest description, they get preferential pricing from wholesalers
  • edited June 2010
    if the price and spec of your iMac is the same in John Lewis and the Apple Store remember that you get a 2 year warranty at John Lewis