Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 'come on England' thread!

woke up this morning buzzing about this. I love the world cup.

Come on england make us proud!! I even invested in one of those cricket style shirts.
Shirt on,
Shorts on,
Socks tucked in. Just waiting for the pub to open

Comments

• Options
    So am I, buzzing, hope we do the aussies, a cautious start though.
  • Options
    eh?
  • Options
    Would hardly say i cant wait but am looking forward to a whole day lazing watching football. Thats why i love the World Cup constant football on TV for a month :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Would hardly say i cant wait but am looking forward to a whole day lazing watching football. Thats why i love the World Cup constant football on TV for a month :-)

exactly. LOVE IT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]eh?

Australia v England, Rugby Union on now. That's what I woke up excited about.

Watching NZ v Ireland, now Aussies v England, then 3 football matches on the bounce!

Painful watching England at the moment though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]eh?

Australia v England, Rugby Union on now. That's what I woke up excited about.

Watching NZ v Ireland, now Aussies v England, then 3 football matches on the bounce!

Painful watching England at the moment though.

Yea it always is mate. I actually prefer most of the rest of the games in the WC to our own as their that painful. Staying in and chilling i have wasted to much money in pubs watching England.
  • Options
    Come on England my nan passed away today give me something to cheer me up

god bless you V

RIP a true South East London Old Girl you gave me so much to smile about

she loved her England
  • Options
    I meant painful watching England in rugby at the moment. Was 5 yards from a try, just tried to bulldoze our way through, no variety or ingenuity, aussies just drove us back, depressing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Come on England my nan passed away today give me something to cheer me up

god bless you V

she loved her England

Sorry to hear that NLA.

Thoughts with you and your family.

RIP
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Come on England my nan passed away today give me something to cheer me up

god bless you V

she loved her England

Shit sorry to hear that NLA Thoughts to you and family mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]I meant painful watching England in rugby at the moment. Was 5 yards from a try, just tried to bulldoze our way through, no variety or ingenuity, aussies just drove us back, depressing.

O fair game. Whats the score?
  • Options
    its ok chaps she was very ill for a while shame she never got to see the game she'd get all their names wrong and tell me that they were all big girls

come on england
  • Options
    LOL wicked.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]its ok chaps she was very ill for a while shame she never got to see the game she'd get all their names wrong and tell me that they were all big girls

come on england

But it's True !

RIP NLA Gran.
  • Options
    RIP NLA nan! Hope we can do it for her. Come on engerland!