Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am now chatting to Jose Semedo on Facebook

2»

Comments

• Options
    Brest need all the support they can get.
  • Options
    Their opponents got the measure of them in a couple of cups last season
  • Options
    Hes a legend good man. Is he fluent in English now then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Hes a legend good man. Is he fluent in English now then?

well he understood when i asked him his views on millwall after the leeds game , his response was 'i farking hate millwall' so that's as much english as i required to know
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Jimmy, going to be in Lacanau Ocean for the majority of the world cup, from friday. What french tv stations show the games? Any of them do a good round up of the days action? Where do you live now?

The matches are all shared by TF1, and Channels 2 & 3. There are no highlights programmes, just discussions on the games.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]I don't live near Lyon anymore. We now live half an hour from the west coast.

Are there any French Millwall supporters? I doubt it.

Are there alot of (L)Orient supporters out there ?

Not this far south, at least I haven't heard of seen of any yet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Jimmy, going to be in Lacanau Ocean for the majority of the world cup,

Where's that?
  • Options
    south of Arachon.
  • Options
    Nice beach in Lacanau Ocean!

Bring your boardshorts and surfboard though....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Hes a legend good man. Is he fluent in English now then?

well he understood when i asked him his views on millwall after the leeds game , his response was 'i farking hate millwall' so that's as much english as i required to know

Well thats why we have the song lol. Cool fair play to him what a legend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure how much English Semedo can speak, but "JimmyMelrose" is fluent in French & probably knows a smattering of Spanish as well, seeing as he is married to an Argentinian !!
  • Options
    I don't know if it's the same Jose Semedo about 6 other Charlton supporters have wrote on his wall ect..Has a profile picture like a model..?....It's found not to be him.

After everyone added this Jose Semedo on facebook,he was asked in person by my mate Jake, he has indeed not got facebook..