Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Algeria V Slovenia match thread

thoughts and comments on England's next two opponents.

Good free kick after 4 mins, closer than anything last night.

Comments

• Options
    Madjid Bougherra playing full back for Algeria
  • Options
    poor first 15 mins.
  • Options
    Algeria look a bit more pacey and dangerous on the break. Slovenia not offered much so far.

Which is worrying, as all my dough in on Slovenia.
  • Options
    far too many over hit balls into the box from algeria. Slovenia playing deep with no visible pace up front
  • Options
    35mins -Halliche heads wide from a corner, best chance af the game so far
  • Options
    very poor first half, Algeria having the better game so far. Sub Championship standard.
  • Options
    Algeria at 7/2 seems generous given the first half.
  • Options
    ive 0 - 0 prediction on redzeds prediction league so keep up the rubbish football lads!
  • Options
    I think Charlton would beat these two. Not sure about England though :-)
  • Options
    I feel sick that im wasteing precious studying time watching these two teams put up a pathetic excuse for world cup football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]I feel sick that im wasteing precious studying time watching these two teams put up a pathetic excuse for world cup football.

Right with you there, geography tommorow, haha.
  • Options
    Well that was stupid of Ghezza. Second yellow for handball.
  • Options
    Ghezzel off after second red card, only on the pitch for 15 mins
  • Options
    F*** me - they're not wrong about the PA - I think I could hear that if I turned the telly off and opened my window
  • Options
    Goal Slovenia. 1-0. Is Green in goal for Algeria?
  • Options
    Jesus - did they just dial the sound up there when they scored, or did more people start blowing them vuvuzelas? They're a complete f***ing nightmare
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Madjid Bougherra playing full back for Algeria

Think he is at CB in a 3-5-2, or was before the sending off anyway. A Slovenia win is better for us, as it is unlikely they will win another game. Algeria could be tricky for us but we should be looking at 6 points and group winners from our next two games.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Madjid Bougherra playing full back for Algeria

Think he is at CB in a 3-5-2, or was before the sending off anyway. A Slovenia win is better for us, as it is unlikely they will win another game. Algeria could be tricky for us but we should be looking at 6 points and group winners from our next two games.
    agree, either a slovenia win or algeria to nick an equaliser
  • Options
    Excretia of a match.
  • Options
    Can't believe there was 20 posts in this match!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options