Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

World cup

2»

Comments

• Options
    same here.

I stand by my original post.Ditto what Valleygary says, all these teams should be 'having a go' with their easiest opportunities to get points on the board.

This one on now is IMO a knock out game and they know it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]same here.

I stand by my original post.Ditto what Valleygary says, all these teams should be 'having a go' with their easiest opportunities to get points on the board.

This one on now is IMO a knock out game and they know it.

Exactly CPL. Cant believe these two sides dont realise they will have to get some sort of result against Brazil to progress if it stays stalemate.
  • Options
    Currently watching yet another pony match.
  • Options
    What was that short corner at the end all about? It's the last few seconds, het it in the box ffs
  • Options
    More asbolute, utter dreck. Worst. World. Cup. Ever.
  • Options
    Shite game.
  • Options
    Similar to points above, those 2 teams (Portugal and Ivory Coast) are competing with each other to go through (as Brazil are likely to go through)...so where was the urgency? Don't get it.
  • Options
    Robbie Earl has been sacked from ITV for selling tickets to a third party!

Somehow, through all the shite football on display, its been ITV that have had the worst performance at the World Cup so far....
  • Options
    World Cup '98 is the best all round World Cup I've seen. A really open tournament where every team just went for it. Loads of flair, good football, great players, great goals. It had everything.
  • Options
    Nobody will give a toss until it comes to playing England.

Dreadful World Cup so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It hasn't been good so far I agree: it reminds me of watching French league football. I wonder if people in other countries are saying the same because I think that we're are so used to high tempo games in England. The commentators here in France havn't been saying that it's boring. After the first half of the second game today for example Andy Townsend was saying that he was disappointed whereas no such comment was made on French TV (although I can't listen to both at the same time). To re-iterate: in other countries these kind of games are the norm.
  • Options
    Think the tournament has been poor so far but think it will get much better and from the final group game on there will lots of cracking games.

On a side note does anyone know where Daniel Alves is, as he's not playing for Brazil tonight and also not on the bench. He's a cracking player and thought it was funny that he's not even mentioned as being injured?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Think the tournament has been poor so far but think it will get much better and from the final group game on there will lots of cracking games.

On a side note does anyone know where Daniel Alves is, as he's not playing for Brazil tonight and also not on the bench. He's a cracking player and thought it was funny that he's not even mentioned as being injured?

At The Valley, signing for us.
  • Options
    Christ Almighty - even Brazil are playing cack! (Though fair play to the North Koreans)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Think the tournament has been poor so far but think it will get much better and from the final group game on there will lots of cracking games.

I thought Alves came on in the second half on the right wing, maybe I was mistaken?
  • Options
    he did.
  • Options
    BBC had Alves just listed as Daniel and thats what threw me.
  • Options
    Spain 0-1 Switzerland
  • Options
    so bored of the ridiculous diving and spinning in the airafter being barely touched in a challenge, already...