Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Netherlands Vs Denmark

Really looking forward to this one, love watching the Dutch. Lets see how our old mate Dennis is getting on too...

Comments

• Options
    One of my favorite countries ever visited come on Holland
  • Options
    gonna get out for the 2nd half of this one I think, the Dutch look a class side
  • Options
    4 minutes in and Rommedahl has commited a foul, did he ever do that whilst playing for us?!
  • Options
    fast paced game!

holland to win 2-1, van Bronckhorst fgs
  • Options
    3-0 Van der Vaart, Sneijder X 2
  • Options
    Shit totally forgot that this was on now. On TV, and off I go.
  • Options
    Not a bad game this one, mostly Holland but the Danes look pretty organised. Van Persie is mustard though, his touch is frightening.
  • Options
    Sneider is my bet for one of the players of the tournament- if he stops shooting from anywhere.

Denmark look a not bad side and looking at their group they may get 2nd, Rommedahl will get knackered soon though. did the commentator say they are lowest ranked European side? surprising as Slovakia and Slovenia are at WC.
  • Options
    1-0 Holland, Own Goal.
  • Options
    Dutch 1 up, OG.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bentnar misses another sitter surprise surprise.
  • Options
    The Dutch winger that has come on looks tidy, given the game a bit of energy at least.

They should stop saying it is Poulsens OG, surely it is Aggers as the Poulson header was not going in until it hit Aggers back.
  • Options
    2-0 Kuyt
  • Options
    Full Time 2-0 4 Points for me in the predictions league :-)
  • Options
    i had 2-0 as well.
  • Options
    Hate this fixture - our barman is Dutch, my best mate is Danish...
  • Options
    You've certainly set the pace, mid table looks pretty tight. Be interesting how it settles after everyone has played once.
  • Options
    Not convinced by the Dutch but at least they got a win and Robben still to return. Van Persie certainly keeps them going and they never really looked in any danger of conceding.
  • Options
    Rommedahl was probably Denmark's most dangerous player, crossed for Bendtner's header and had a good shot saved.

Bendnter looked totally unfit, what is the point of bringing players to the WC when they are not match fit?
  • Options
    Bendtner always looks sort of unfit. I think the actual word I'm looking for is 'shit'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Rommedahl was probably Denmark's most dangerous player, crossed for Bendtner's header and had a good shot saved.

Bendnter looked totally unfit, what is the point of bringing players to the WC when they are not match fit?

Quite possibly, but it just seems that there are so many players at this tournament who are having to be nursed through games and who would not even be in the squad if these were club matches.

What value does Bendtner bring if he can barely run? Same for Harry Kewell for the Aussies, if he is not fit then what is the point of him even being there?

Surely it makes more sense to have a fully fit player on pitch or in the squad than someone who is only 50% fit?