Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Oval...Friday....

4 PM.
Slurrey v (Super)Kent Twenty/20.
Anyone else going ?

Comments

• Options
    It's very tempting... Might have to. Could be the perfect day. A nice Kent win at The Oval and an England win against Algeria. How much are tickets?
  • Options
    Going to Lords, Thursday week. Free for kids. Bit of Gilchrist baiting.
  • Options
    I'm there!
  • Options
    Going lords Thursday to see the mighty Surrey away at Middlessex
  • Options
    Was going to go, but it's gonna finish around 8/830 won't it?
  • Options
    Any idea if they will show the England Algeria game on the screen?
  • Options
    Oh Thursday week...... hmmm may have to drag Young Finch down, the chance to bait Mr Gilchrist is very hard to resist, apparently my cricket club is organising a team trip to see Kent somewhere along the line, this will, without shadow of a doubt get very messy indeed, Will be good to re-aquaint myself with my team mates folowing my 4 match injury absence!
  • Options
    Can't make this as i'm in Wales visting 1965jr..however i may take him to the Glamorgan v Essex 20/20 game on Saturday
  • Options
    I am going. Should finish about 7 but the way Surrey are playing Kent should have it sewn up way before then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Due to work mog I'm stuck, can only do weekend games sadly, might be able to take some time off during the school holidays, I've got aload written down that I can make so will give u a shout if your going. There's 3 Sunday games in july in canterbury I can make a another 4 or 5 in agust when the pro 40 starts.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Beckenham games this Sunday & next Wednesday (20th & 23rd).
    Tickets on sale at the ground now.
  • Options
    Does the 54 go to near the ground? Won't have the car on Sunday.
  • Options
    About a 10 minute walk....
  • Options
    Will be in the Pub doing pre-match drinking for the England World Cup match.
  • Options
    Can't make this one unfortunately as Grandson sitting in Dorking all day.

Will be at Bec on Sunday though.