Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

World Cup goals stats

11 games so far producing 18 goals

Current ave. 1.64 goals per game

In 2006, the first 11 games produced 28 goals, at an average of 2.55 goals per game.

Goals predicted in our spread betting comp ranged from 79 to 333.

Ave goals predicted 141.

Total amount of goals forecast based of current average rate of 1.64 = 105 goals

Comments

• Options
    oooooooo get u Afka, long way to go still. although i think even my 200 is a bit far fetched :P
  • Options
    Brazil v North Korea will help sort those averages out tonight
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]oooooooo get u Afka, long way to go still. although i think even my 200 is a bit far fetched :P

If your spread betting is anything like your poker Johnny I wouldn't give up your day job ;-)

All joking aside mate good luck tonight
  • Options
    Lets hope so Rothko would be happy to see a spanking to open the WC up but first the biggest game of the tournement New Zealand vs Slovakia a footballing master class.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]oooooooo get u Afka, long way to go still. although i think even my 200 is a bit far fetched :P

If your spread betting is anything like your poker Johnny I wouldn't give up your day job ;-)

Oi nothing wrong with my poker thank you, just depends what mood im in tonight ;o)

Cheers mate you 2 should be a god one
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

Oi nothing wrong with my poker thank you, just depends what mood im in tonight ;o)

I'm not playing mate, cannot get Poker Stars to run properly on my PC where I live, Full Tilt is fine but PS, no chance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

I'm not playing mate, cannot get Poker Stars to run properly on my PC where I live, Full Tilt is fine but PS, no chance.

Oh thats a shame, i did think maybe you wasnt player. hopefully with your luck message that gives me enough to take it down
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]11 games so far producing 18 goals

Current ave. 1.64 goals per game

In 2006, the first 11 games produced 28 goals, at an average of 2.55 goals per game.

Goals predicted in our spread betting comp ranged from 79 to 333.

Ave goals predicted 141.

Total amount of goals forecast based of current average rate of 1.64 = 105 goals[/quote]

Regardless of goals mate, I would like to see the shots/shots on target comparison, how these goalkeepers can moan about this ball is beyond me.