Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diddy on the look out!!

According to BBC Ceefax this morning it would appear that he 'did' actually look into the possibility of buying Palarse....further more it's claimed that he's still on the lookout for a suitable club.
Mmmmmm!!

PS. I'm not sure if this has been discussed to any great degree recently in other threads.......if it has feel free to sink.

Comments

• Options
    mo' money, mo' problems.
  • Options
    Buy us, and get pharrell in on it aswell... wouldn't mind having billionaire boys club kits B)
  • Options
    What? A suitable club with a Premier League quality stadium, it's own training ground, an academy with a proven track record for producing quality players? One that is right on top of London's fastest growing regenerating area one that has history- decent support and has plenty of potential? hmm- show me such a club!
  • Options
    Come on Diddy, make us an offer
  • Options
    i think he would be an interfering owner. he would probably want his son playing upfront and want the away kit to be gold and want us to sign half the USA team and he would probably change the name of the team every 5 minutes.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]i think he would be an interfering owner. he would probably want his son playing upfront and want the away kit to be gold and want us to sign half the USA team and he would probably change the name of the team every 5 minutes.[/quote]

does that mean we get Cory Gibbs back lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]What? A suitable club with a Premier League quality stadium, it's own training ground, an academy with a proven track record for producing quality players? One that is right on top of London's fastest growing regenerating area one that has history- decent support and has plenty of potential? hmm- show me such a club!

All well and good, but the killer question is has it got any tenuous Olympics links...?
  • Options
    The plot thickens!
  • Options
    Booing will be replaced by that finger clicking thing and clapping will be replaced with people shouting "brap brap brap"...

ya get me homie?
  • Options
    It will help with the project 40'000 as all the brothers from woolwich will all be Charlton fans all of a sudden
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]i think he would be an interfering owner. he would probably want his son playing upfront and want the away kit to be gold and want us to sign half the USA team and he would probably change the name of the team every 5 minutes.[/quote]

that'll do (other than the name change)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Dont massively like diddy when he was on JR he was far to cool for School when Jay-Z was on that same programme a few months ago and the man was a gent Diddy just seem to still be playing upo to a Gangstar Rapper image saddo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Dont massively like diddy when he was on JR he was far to cool for School when Jay-Z was on that same programme a few months ago and the man was a gent Diddy just seem to still be playing upo to a Gangstar Rapper image saddo.

Be careful Ru....you could have your season ticket revoked.
  • Options
    You can't questions the guys bussiness brain tho has made millions, if was an abromovic type just in a box every now and then that's fine but if went down the gold and sullivan route of being on tv or radio every bloody day then no thanks. Sean john home kits instead of macron would be interesting.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Dont massively like diddy when he was on JR he was far to cool for School when Jay-Z was on that same programme a few months ago and the man was a gent Diddy just seem to still be playing upo to a Gangstar Rapper image saddo.

Why for having an opinnion a little harsh still will be doing more away games this season and work some saturdays so i dont think i am getting a season ticket this season anyway :-).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]

Why for having an opinnion a little harsh still will be doing more away games this season and work some saturdays so i dont think i am getting a season ticket this season anyway :-).

Ru...it was a joke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]

Ru...it was a joke.

O lol sorry dude.
  • Options
    Wake up Ru
  • Options
    he hasnt had any sleep since he cant have the windows open.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Sorry, Garrys right lack of sleep is not helping me stay on the ball. I will try and come to a compramise with the missis tonight and hoepfully tomorrow i will be as right as rain :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Sorry, Garrys right lack of sleep is not helping me stay on the ball. I will try and come to a compramise with the missis tonight and hoepfully tomorrow i will be as right as rain :-)

Let's hope so, as your spelling is very poor today ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Sorry, Garrys right lack of sleep is not helping me stay on the ball. I will try and come to a compramise with the missis tonight and hoepfully tomorrow i will be as right as rain :-)

Let's hope so, as your spelling is very poor today ;-)

When has it been any good anyway lol. No i will geet an early night tonight so tomorrow i wont disapoint.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite] want us to sign half the USA team and he would probably change the name of the team every 5 minutes.

Would that be a bad thing?
  • Options
    Showing my age, when I saw the headline I assumed David Hamilton and wondered why the fulham pitch announcer (and ex dj) would be interested.