Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Brother 2010

2»

Comments

• Options
    touchy lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]touchy lol

yeah lol over big brother, i need to get a life :oP

you know what i mean though mate, although i think you just trying to be funny most the time
  • Options
    watch what you want mate.
  • Options
    Lot of burps last night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]This years Big B is very good so far, i admit in the past it has been boring and it has got a bit old but loving this series. i thought i'd watch for first week and see how it is but actually enojying it, i havent been watching it religously but i do try to watch it and havent missed many

Thats my two pennies worth and i do have a life just nothing better on most the time and getting into it this series, also i have sky :o)
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Why do people feel the need to slate it on this thread? seriously if you dont like it gtfo this thread!!!! gawddd some people.
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hows the farting and burping going?

Nolly why you continuously post in threads you dont care about? i dont know but seriously if you dont care to have a opinion or you trying to shoot it down just leave it be you dont have to read it or post in it!

See us BB lovers can stay in here and those that dont stay out :o)

Ha ha calm down mate. Are you Davina McCall?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Why do people feel the need to slate it on this thread? seriously if you dont like it gtfo this thread!!!! gawddd some people

YEAH lol

want Govan to go he's a bitch!!

Can't stand Govan, two-faced whiny little girl! Also do not like Shabby, wish she would disappear back to her squat with her inheritance. Or Ben, who appears to be devoid of any braincells. Or Steve, purely because of his snoring!

Like Josie though. And got worried last night that JJ would leave and there wouldn't be any nice men in there to look at!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Why do people feel the need to slate it on this thread? seriously if you dont like it gtfo this thread!!!! gawddd some people

YEAH lol

want Govan to go he's a bitch!!

Can't stand Govan, two-faced whiny little girl! Also do not like Shabby, wish she would disappear back to her squat with her inheritance. Or Ben, who appears to be devoid of any braincells. Or Steve, purely because of his snoring!

Like Josie though. And got worried last night that JJ would leave and there wouldn't be any nice men in there to look at!!

lol well summed up, thats why i didnt want rachel to go ;o)

Chris cant be bothered to quote you but clearly not considering i started a hate thread about her she does my nut in! i am calm just putting a point accross thats all

for example i dont(well not constantly) post in threads i have no interest in so dont see why people will keep coming in here and there not even watching it, thats my main point.
  • Options
    Don't worry Johnnybev, they always put in an extra couple of housemates after a couple of weeks. I'm sure they'll stick in some eye candy for you :-)
  • Options
    Was a shame Govan went. Thought he was entertaining.
  • Options
    Well at least the English big brother contestants beat the German equivallents on penalties!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I do hope so Wilma, it does help when people ask me why i watch it ;o)

Glad Govan went out of that bunch, now next sunshine or shabby please!!!

Essex al, thats what i thought last night was thinking surely we couldn't lose again. also bet they wish they hadn't now after watching that rubbish
  • Options
    I always find it a bit odd when they let them watch the football in there. If they were that bothered surely they wouldn't have gone in in the first place!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]I always find it a bit odd when they let them watch the football in there. If they were that bothered surely they wouldn't have gone in in the first place!

lol thats one of reasons i wouldn't go in there missing the football, sad i know
  • Options
    I fancy shabby. Is that so wrong?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I fancy shabby. Is that so wrong?

each to their own but yes it is.
  • Options
    Watched 10 mins last night for the first time the blonde bird who was in the pool with the big earings was pretty fit apart from that ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.
  • Options
    Shabby is quite fit under all that fake lesbian rubbish.... She wants me.
  • Options
    really dazzler, i dont agree the one she like keeva however you spell it is naturally pretty

adam thats josie, i think shes anot too bad noone really stunnining though
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Haven't watched the programme in about 7 years, however my Mum's cakes were on there today for their Willy Wonka themed party so a made a special effort, very good exposure.
  • Options
    How did she get that job for the cakes??