Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curbs Off - oohaah v Len Glover

A fascinating battle.

Len Glover mentions o great leader every 17.5 posts, but oohaah marginally beats him by mentioning him every 17.2 posts.

Congratulations oohaah on your scratched record trophy !!

:-)

Comments

• I'm surprised it's that many! Thought it would be more in the every 10 posts region. Will this be in Statbank next year?
  • An all the more impressive victory by OohAah considering that he also has to allow time in his hectic posting schedule to slate our away following on a regular basis.
  • edited June 2010
    Is that just literal mentions or does it include the many posts where they 'allude' to Curbs?
  • edited June 2010
    i only deal in facts and the truth .....
    still lets stay positive and pretend relegation is good
    or our away support is impressive
    or we wont get relegated from the prem/championship
    and get promoted from league one ......
    we're right royally fooked and you heard it here first and never liked it ;-(

not forgetting lets laugh at palace, newcastle or whoever else when at this moment in time i know who certain clubs fans are laughing at..... boooooooooooooooo
  • Ha ha, quality award.
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i only deal in facts and the truth .....
    still lets stay positive and pretend relegation is good
    or our away support is impressive
    or we wont get relegated from the prem/championship
    and get promoted from league one ......
    we're right royally fooked and you heard it here first and never liked it ;-(

not forgetting lets laugh at palace, newcastle or whoever else when at this moment in time i know who certain clubs fans are laughing at..... boooooooooooooooo

Very good, OohAah.

Is that your new record .....or just a re-release?
  • Yeah, I suppose he's done well to win this award, but I think he should take his comments to the next level.
  • I think he should take them to his own board