Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

coaching/management structure

at the start of the season we had a 3-man management team of dowie, reid and robson.
now (i think) we have 5, pardew, parkinson, robson, kinsella, chapple.
if/when we go down, seeing as we have paid curbs up for this season along with compensation for dowie, reid? harbin?, finances will surely mean 2 of those will have to go.
my money would be on gritt going and robson taking the academy, but kinsella is a new appointment and both parkinson and chapple were appointed since pardew has been here.

Comments

• Options
    I think it was reported that Phil Parkinson had signed a short term contract to the end of the season.
  • Options
    and chapelle's come in as a scout or head scout

pards - the man
    parky - he's assistant
    robson - first team coach
    kinsella - reserve coach

whats prob with that??
  • Options
    didn't realise chapple come in as a scout, (who did he replace if anyone). i thought he came as a defensive coach.
    i've got no problem with that, just don't want a case of 'too many cooks', not saying that will happen.
  • Options
    Please refer to Phil Chapple as bambi because thats how i fondly remember him.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    ...on ice at the new den, fell and busted his leg.
  • Options
    yeah head scout got sacked as did our 'international' scout (as the number of great bargains we've got from abroad!!! proves)