Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greece v Nigeria

can see this being as bad as it gets this world cup , two shite teams, but i've backed over 1.5 goals and laid greece .... let the fun commence

Comments

• Options
    schoolboy error my friend.

Greece are dogshit.

0-0 all over this
  • Options
    lol you love backing 1.5 goals, this has 1-1 written all over it
  • Options
    1.66 on over 1.5's and laid the nigerians at 4 in betfair speak
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]1.66 on over 1.5's and laid the nigerians at 4 in betfair speak

I like the 1.5 goals, as its doing you well so far. how much you up overall this WC on those bets alone? cause you won tuesday night, last night and today so you gotta be doing well

Laid is that mean you want them to win or lose? sorry not too good on betting speak that doesnt involve poker :P
  • Options
    Wel considering oohahh bets £10k at a time i'm sure he's doing ok.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I like the 1.5 goals, as its doing you well so far.
    Should be a few more goals generally now, teams can't just try and avoid defeat if they want to go through. Though not sure there will be many in this game or France tonight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I like the 1.5 goals, as its doing you well so far.
    Should be a few more goals generally now, teams can't just try and avoid defeat if they want to go through. Though not sure there will be many in this game or France tonight.

good point scoham, this game nigeria are playing 5 defenders aswell?? or is it just me hope they get trounced if thats the case
  • Options
    i backed over 1.5 goals on the two 1-0's yesterday so probably small down on it cos it's always odds on.....
    i laid greece to win at 3 to 1 so i make £50 if they don't win but lose £150 if they win ;-(
  • Options
    Need Nigeria to win this to win the office competition, I've got them making a surprise run to the quarter finals where they get beaten by England!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i backed over 1.5 goals on the two 1-0's yesterday so probably small down on it cos it's always odds on.....
    i laid greece to win at 3 to 1 so i make £50 if they don't win but lose £150 if they win ;-(

oh i had a feeling meant that, gl mate think nigeria look a bit better and looking at their squad its not a bad one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Wel considering oohahh bets £10k at a time i'm sure he's doing ok.

no, i only bet £1k at a time ;-)
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Wel considering oohahh bets £10k at a time i'm sure he's doing ok.
  • Options
    Nigeria 1-0 Greece
  • Options
    lol nice goal, one more for ooaah please!
  • Options
    $1 goal perleasssssse
  • Options
    Yellow card for Socratis Papastathopoulos.

Bugger that, I'd have let him off with a warning!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Nigeria 1-0 Greece
    YES!
  • Options
    nigeria down to 10 men
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]nigeria down to 10 men
    NO!
  • Options
    What. On. Earth?
  • Options
    2-1 Greace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    booooooooooooo
  • Options
    IS this not the first ever ghame Greece have scored in a world cup finals not allowed commentary on at work as it might disturb the saddos so i diddnt here weather or not this was the first ever game Greece had scored in the World cup finals ever.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]IS this not the first ever ghame Greece have scored in a world cup finals not allowed commentary on at work as it might disturb the saddos so i diddnt here weather or not this was the first ever game Greece had scored in the World cup finals ever.
    Yeah they scored their first ever WC goal today.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]2-1 Greace
    FOOK!
  • Options
    Nigeria had a nice easy win there until the sending off. Feel for the keeper. Thought Shittu was excellent.