Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Uruguay must be good

I've watched both their matches and neither Sorondo nor Pouso have come on as far as I've seen. Are they even in the squad?

I suppose Sorondo might be injured?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2010
    Sorondo hasn't played since 2006, Pouso since 2005. Since they scaled the heights with the Addicks their careers have gone downhill a bit...
  • Options
    Won the league in Brazil did he not?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Won the league in Brazil did he not?

I read somewhere that he became a naturalized Brazilian citizen. So Len, you should check to see if he is in the Brazilian squad :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Sorondo hasn't played since 2006, Pouso since 2005. Since they scaled the heights with the Addicks their careers have gone downhill a bit...
    Pouso scored that ridiculous goal against England in 2006 didn't he?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Both of them were poor anyway :-).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Sorondo hasn't played since 2006, Pouso since 2005. Since they scaled the heights with the Addicks their careers have gone downhill a bit...
    Pouso scored that ridiculous goal against England in 2006 didn't he?
    Was it 2006? If it was, the site I looked at earlier must only have recorded competitive internationals, rather than friendlies
  • Options
    If only we could have signed Forlan and Suarez instead!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]If only we could have signed Forlan and Suarez instead!

I know it is still early days but, so far, those two have been the stand out players for me.