Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Germany v Serbia

Klose sent off

Comments

• Options
    Serbia 1 up
  • Options
    1-0 Serbia result
  • Options
    have that Beckenbaur you plum.
  • Options
    I changed my prediction from 1-0 Serbia to 2-1 Germany this morning. I know nothing!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Spanish ref is a joke. 4 bookings atter 20 mins, with not a bad challenge imo. Always likely that a sending off was going to occur.

McCarthy is speaking as he finds today. He's called the ref a clown and the Serbian keeper a tart.

Germans hit the bar just on ht.

Serbia 1 up at ht.
  • Options
    My predictions are shagged too, didn't bother with a dream team but at least I got France right last night.

I'm being beaten at work in the predictions league by people who don't give two hoots at football.

What do I know!
  • Options
    Germans just hit the bar. HT now.
  • Options
    Still early days, but assuming we finish top of our group, we could be playing germany in the last sixteen.
  • Options
    i cant believe how quick the two Serbian wingers are.
  • Options
    Pen to Germany
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2010
    Pen missed. Keeper saved.
  • Options
    What was Vidic thinking of? Crazy decision to handball, but Podolski has let him off with an awful pen.
  • Options
    Germans missing penalties?!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Serbia hit the post
  • Options
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a mental amount of handballs in this tournament?
  • Options
    So far all the second round games have been more open with both teams trying to win the game. Lets hope it continues.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a mental amount of handballs in this tournament?

Yeah, was thinking that earlier. The Algerian's deliberate one was the worst.

Anyone else think Khedira should have been given a second yellow for the Germans earlier? I think the ref would have booked him had he not already been on a yellow or if Germany were not down to 10 men.
  • Options
    Last night, Mr Danny Baker:

''It will be Germanys tournament, they wont even concede as much as a corner before the final''

yeah, good one Dan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Last night, Mr Danny Baker:

''It will be Germanys tournament, they wont even concede as much as a corner before the final''

yeah, good one Dan.

Yeah saw that. It's Englands this time...I can feel it!
  • Options
    anybody know what the blue sticker/plaster things the players are wearing are about?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]anybody know what the blue sticker/plaster things the players are wearing are about?

I was wondering that, the only logical thing I could come up with was maybe to cover tattoos?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]anybody know what the blue sticker/plaster things the players are wearing are about?

I was wondering that, the only logical thing I could come up with was maybe to cover tattoos?

ah yeah that would make sense, altho dunno if its madatory as KP Boateng had all of his on show when he played. I was thinking they might be to do with temperature, but tattoos does sound more sensible!!
  • Options
    Germans first defeat in a world cup final group game since they lost to Denmark in 1986.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]

ah yeah that would make sense, altho dunno if its madatory as KP Boateng had all of his on show when he played. I was thinking they might be to do with temperature, but tattoos does sound more sensible!!

Several players have had their tattoos on show, why would people cover them up? Just looked on Google images, doesn't appear that he has a tattoo on his neck either.

Several players in the English league this year have had similar black strips along their arms or thighs, Steve Morison had them in a few games towards the end of the season, I can only assume it has an electrode or something taped to the skin that measures their vitals etc, I don't really know!
  • Options
    Some of the French players seem to have a black shiny tape as part of their kit, whilst others dont.
    Anyone know what that is ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Some of the French players seem to have a black shiny tape as part of their kit, whilst others dont.
    Anyone know what that is ?

Have noticed this too i am not sure, I dont think its a tribute to anything or one but am not sure will ask my cousins in Paris tonight if no one else has the answer before then.
  • Options
    Liquorice.
  • Options
    The black stripes on the french kit are just part of the design I thought

Adidas+France+2010+World+Cup-03.jpg
  • Options
    but that is not the stuff on the kit though is it?
    That is the stuff on the player.