Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England fan in the dressing room

Furious Fan

Wonder what he said!

Comments

• Options
    And had a go at beckham according to sky news. Not read this link. What the fuck has he got to do with that shit?
  • Options
    Why is Beckham even there !!!!
  • Options
    Maybe it was Prince Harry, flashed his Royal VIP pass to get through security and tell the team what he thought.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    At least he know how to get round the back of the fence.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Why is Beckham even there !!!!

Because he is one of the outstanding England players of all time, he has vast experience of major tournaments, and he is an ambassador for the 2018 World Cup bid, ct.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Why is Beckham even there !!!![/quote]

Because he is one of the outstanding England players of all time, he has vast experience of major tournaments, and he is an ambassador for the 2018 World Cup bid, ct.[/quote]

And he deflects attention from the team. For the media he is like the honey pot for the bees
  • Options
    That too Kap 10!
  • Options
    The sun shocking paper even online. Still amusing though good on him. Cant say i care enough to go to those lengths though.
  • Options
    "We have formerly complained . . ."

Must be using a fortune teller. Do they know the results in advance as well?
  • Options
    why confron t beckham too scared to front up any other player

if i would have got in there i would have told rooney, terry,gerrard that they should hang their head in shame the tossers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just those 3 NLA?
  • Options
    yep they think that they are the tough guys it would be pointless shouting at the little pussy feckas that are in that team like lennon SWP Heskey Cole Johnson, James did nothing wrong but if he wanted too he could take some abuse.. Cappelo gives it the stern master but i imagine him to be as big as the french president.

so those 3 would do for starters with me
  • Options
    Are we sure it was not James Corden?
  • Options
    No point fronting them really, they just don't get it. You only have to hear Rooney's comments as he was coming off the pitch to realise that.

Over-rated, over-hyped, over-paid. I wonder what the weekly wage bill is for England's starting 11 compared to the Algerian's. Well worth their money, aren't they?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Are we sure it was not James Corden?

LOL is there anyone anywere that likes this man does make me chuckle.