Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Twenty20 2010

As several counties are represented on here, I thought we could have a thread.

I saw two great knocks by McCullum and Goodwin last night for Sussex, who are looking good to retain their title with 6 wins out of 7. Goodwin hit 76 off about 30 balls! Hants were beat with 8.5 overs to spare - explosive stuff.

Before it started I had turned into a bit of a purist and was dismissing the T20 as a game for the philistines, but now it's started I must admit I have rememebered how good it can be.

Anybody else seen any good matches this year?

I'm off to the Oval tomorrow. Symonds looks like he has hit some form...

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2010
    Is this about the T20 WC or the T20 county level your talking here good idea though great thread either way.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Was at the Oval last night, shame it was rained off, good knock by Andrew Symmons. Highlight for me was sitting in the Upper stand my friend said to me look there is a fox, could not see it on the field, then looked down and it was under the seats just along from me. it later got on the pitch and ran around for about 10 minutes before scooting off over and behind the black sight screen at the vauxhall end
  • Options
    went to Lords on Thursday to see Surrey smash Middlesex :) great turn of form for the Surrey boys
  • Options
    Beckenham (V Somerset) Today at 3.
  • Options
    I'll be there, MOG
  • Options
    See you then....
    I'll have me old KentCCC shirt on........
    ;-)
  • Options
    Well, Somerset told us yesterday.
    Bloody Cricket !

(Beckenham Wednesday, Hove Sunday anyone ?)