Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Go f*ck yourself, you dirty son of a bit*h

Reports saying that Anelka said this to Domenech at HT in France v Mexico and will be sent home shortly, got to say, he's got a point

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Reports saying that Anelka said this to Domenech at HT in France v Mexico and will be sent home shortly, got to say, he's got a point[/quote]

Obviously been reading Roy Keanes biography!

BTW What would that actually be in French?
  • Options
    http://www.skysports.com/football/world-cup-2010/story/0,27032,12025_6214105,00.html
  • Options
    Anelka is not the first to say comments similar to Domenech. Apparantly that is why Ben Arfa has been nowhere near the team since 08.

Bet there are 1000's of French who agree with Anelka though. Malouda has already reportedly had a fall out with him this WC.
  • Options
    Radio 5 Live at 14:45 confirm that Anelka is on his way home.

"He has nothing to contribute to the team in any way. He will never ever play for France again".

Allez les grenouilles !

Perhaps Germany and Barazil could self-destruct as well.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    The previous day's headline is great, by the way - "LES IMPOSTEURS".
  • Options
    The L'Equipe also said "No sadness, no grief, above all no anger ... You can only laugh at the fact that those players are big in the head and not so big below the belt." Like it. Like someone else we know.
  • Options
    cl thread title of the year.

Shame rothko doesnt post as often as before.
  • Options
    Ah cheers, just don't have the time anymore, anyway Patrice Evra tonight, "The problem with the France team is not Anelka, it's the traitor."

The love in that squad is amazing!
  • Options
    Who's the traitor? RU1986?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2010
    Brilliant choice of words. Though is Anelka just seeing his ship is doomed and jumping before it will swamp him?

I'm all for free speech but this will only undermine Domenech even more than he already is. As they are professional, they should act professionally. Do as the coach requests and comment after the tournament. Domenech is leaving anyway, so what difference does it make other than 'Le Sulk' proving he is 'Le Sulk'. The squad is now one key striker light, and although France need a miracle to qualify, stranger things have happened. Did those of you saying this is good, also think Rooney was right to say what he thought?

Saying that, definitely funny, and makes the chances of them qualifying even less.
  • Options
    No i didnt think rooney was right to say what he did. But also he was moaning at fans. Not at their dodgy manager. Regretting laughing at them the other night tho. Christ could imagine now if they had a miracle an qualified an we didnt? Urghh.
  • Options
    We've got a French lad working in our place for the summer, and he'd given up on France before they started. His verdict on Domenech? 'He is just bullshit'

It sounds like les bleus have got a touch of the squad harmony normally associated with the Dutch....!
  • Options
    Apparently French manager has been sent home!!
  • Options
    BBC reporting the squad refused to take part in training today
  • Options
    Amazingly France could still qualify, Uraguay and Mexico will not want a draw as they will both want to avoid the Argies in the last 16 so France only need to beat S Africa.
  • Options
    and people think we've got problems!
  • Options
    i'm sure the irish have tremendous sympathy for the french situation !
  • Options
    Ifthe Manager hadnt restrained the fitness coach im sure he would have stuck one on Edra and to be honest that would have been so good for football in general. They are a total disgrace and although part of me wants to laugh at the French i would truely love to see them sack the whole squad , give up the game and let FIFa decide who goes through.

Edra should try that shit at Old Trafford or maybe that wa__er Gallas tries to at Gooneville--- see how many nano seconds they last.

Acording to this shit telling a mamager to "f**k off u son of a whore" dosnt mean gross misconduct and instant dismisal .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The whole situation is farcical. The ultimate piss take as well was the squad getting Domenech to read out the statement condemning the decision on their behalf. Why couldn't Evra read it himself?
    Clearly the manager has no control now so who picks the team for their next game? Evra?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Clearly the manager has no control now so who picks the team for their next game? Evra?

No Henry does, everyone knows that ;-)

Would have loved to see that bloke take the wind out of Evra sails by giving him a dig. Totally unacceptable of course in any situation or workplace but then again if I had called my manager that I'd have expected there to be consequences and would expect my coleagues to 'protest', if that's what they wanted to do, in an appropriate way too.

I think football is heading towards a tipping point in public opinion that can be traced back directly to the Bosman case.
  • Options
    Translation (although my French is good, I'm not a professional translator) of the first page of today's 'France Soir':

Deserters

Ashamed

A national team is far more than a simple collection of players: by wearing the national colours the team uphold an image and defend the country's honour. Please excuse this obvious truth but it must be re-iterated in order to measure the gravity of the chaos in which 'Les Bleus' have put France (the nation). They have disappointed us. Today, they have ashamed us.
    Ashamed, because they deserted (left) the training field.
    Ashamed, because they have declared themselves defenders of the inexcusable.
    Ashamed, because they have given France a pitiful image and do so in front of the cameras of the whole world.
    Ashamed again, because they take us, the supporters, as imbeciles: they still have the nerve (to continue) despite their desertion (of the training field), to claim they will do everything to win tomorrow against S. Africa.
    Obviously we can expect nothing of this team.
    France is the laughing stock of the world.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Clearly the manager has no control now so who picks the team for their next game? Evra?[/cite]
    [cite]

No Henry does, everyone knows that ;-)

Would have loved to see that bloke take the wind out of Evra sails by giving him a dig. Totally unacceptable of course in any situation or workplace but then again if I had called my manager that I'd have expected there to be consequences and would expect my coleagues to 'protest', if that's what they wanted to do, in an appropriate way too.

I think football is heading towards a tipping point in public opinion that can be traced back directly to the Bosman case.[/cite]

I'd be interested to know your logic. A footballer is a footballer, and if footballers are mardy sods, they'll be mardy sods whether they're Belgian players in Belgium or France. Or are you using Bosman as the start of the "superstar footballer" era?

There are 30 teams at the World Cup with harmonious camps. 28 of them are in essentially the same situation as the two with ructions (all professional footballers, no special circumstances) when you leave out New Zealand and North Korea. I don't remember anything significant at the last World Cup or the last two European Championships. It's hardly 'plague on all our houses' stuff yet.