Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England intruder

I've heard he is the geezer who works in the chippy on mcleod road, abbey wood.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]I've heard he is the geezer who works in the chippy on mcleod road, abbey wood.

That's elvis.
  • Options
    Charltonparks a liar and Im not sure about you, guiness!
  • Options
    i heard he sometimes gets a game for aston villa
  • Options
    Has said he's a palace fan.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Have seen it on tv now and it is him, his family own the chippy I think. He worked in the chipppy at times.

Liar, not me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: rhinosvalley[/cite]Just been charged with trespasssing....
    His family apparently having are trying having their tickets taken away for the rest of the games along with their passports....Hmm......he states he was tryin to find the toilet ??

He was looking for 11 blokes who had taken a the pi55, the steward directed him to the dressing room.
  • Options
    palace fan?? spots ready to burst greasy hair?
  • Options
    I've heard he's Theo Walcott.
  • Options
    Can't be a weasel: They don't know how to use toilets.......
  • Options
    From Palace area a Man U Fan

"Veale, who runs an import business in the same office as Joseph's mortgage company in Upper Norwood, said: “He's very hard working and in the office all of the time. He's so committed to work that I was surprised he was going to South Africa for the whole tournament with his cousin."

Not from Abbey Wood
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought it might have been Prince Harry when I frst heard about it.
  • Options
    Charltonpark
    No offence mate, just paraphrasing ( as was Guiness) the Kirsty MaColl hit of 1981.
    But you knew that, I hope!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]From Palace area a Man U Fan

"Veale, who runs an import business in the same office as Joseph's mortgage company in Upper Norwood, said: “He's very hard working and in the office all of the time. He's so committed to work that I was surprised he was going to South Africa for the whole tournament with his cousin."

Not from Abbey Wood[/quote]

His family run the chippy (WHERE HE SOMETIMES HELPS OUT FFS)and the newsagents a couple of doors down on Mcleod road!!!!!!!!!

Hes seriously looking at six months the fella for tresspasing.
    Missus spoke to his family today, Very nice people.
  • Options
    I thought it was a bit random that he should end up in their dressing room. Looks like it may have been a set up.

A British journalist has been accused of helping to orchestrate the incident in which a fan walked into the England dressing room after the match against Algeria.

Sunday Mirror reporter Simon Wright, 44, was arrested on Monday at Cape Town international airport after CCTV footage allegedly showed he was involved in the incident after the match at Cape Town's Green Point stadium on June 18.

He appeared in a special World Cup court in Cape Town late on Monday on charges of defeating the ends of justice and flouting the provisions of the Immigration Act.

He was granted 3,000 rand (£260) bail, his passport was confiscated, and he will appear in court again on Wednesday.

The National Commissioner of Police, General Bheki Cele, said: "The police have reason to believe this incident was orchestrated, and involved the co-operation of a number of individuals."

A Trinity Mirror spokesman said Wright was engaged in a legitimate story and denied he was involved with the fan, Pavlos Joseph, before the incident.

Joseph gave an interview to the Sunday Mirror in which he said was looking for the toilet after the match when a security guard sent him in the direction of the players' tunnel.

Joseph, 32, from Crystal Palace, south-east London, claimed he took a wrong turn and found himself in the changing room where he berated the players for their poor performance.

He was arrested at the Bay Hotel in Camps Bay two days after the match and charged with trespassing, and will appear at the same court as Wright, but for a separate hearing, on Wednesday.

South African Police Service spokeswoman Brigadier Sally de Beer said: "Wright will face charges of attempting to defeat the ends of justice and a contravention of the Immigration Act, providing false information to a place of accommodation."
  • Options
    So you can get six months for being in the England dressing room if you're not a real footballer?

Hmm.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]So you can get six months for being in the England dressing room if you're not a real footballer?

Hmm.....

Did Heskey get off the plane this morning?
  • Options
    Whan I saw the title, I thought yeah we had at least 11 of them stumbling into a game of football with Germany.

But thinking about it if he is a palace fan he would bound to be confused with a general stadium area and a toilet. As whenever I've been to Selhurst I found it very hard to distiguish where the toilet started and the "stadium" ended.
  • Options
    chill out FFS