Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The official Kent are W**k this season thread

With the exception of Stevens what a pile of shite

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear! Going to Lords on Thursday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Oh dear! Going to Lords on Thursday.

Nope, but going to Beckenham (v Slurrey) on Weds......
  • Options
    Another disaster this afternoon started IMHO by the Cap'n himself....in much the same manner as he did at Canterbury v Middlesex last Friday. Stupid shot early in his innings and lack of leadership on the pitch - hardly knew he was there !

Good luck on Thursday, BDL. Perhaps you'll be the opposite of the Jonah you seem to be at Charlton away matches !
  • Options
    Really thought Kent and Durham would have challenged for the County Championship this year, considering how unlucky Kent were to be relegated the other year. the gulf between them and the top sides is obvioulsy bigger than it looks.
  • Options
    There a group of us going to Lords on Thursday, unfortunately a mixed bunch but all football supports, comprising 2 addicks, 1 gooner, I chelski, 1 manure, and finally 1 qpr, always makes for a decent discussion on football matters. Be my first trip to Lords since the last Kent final god knows how many years ago. Looking forward to it, but i must admit to really disliking 20 20. As for a new form of cricket what utter tosh, i played it 30 years ago, and i believe ir been played for over 60 years, i.e. the Dartford Bourough knock out competition.
  • Options
    It's the weakest Kent team I remember, no world class overseas player, most teams have two in this competition. We are skint, can't wait to get back to the proper cricket, we were improving in the county championship.
  • Options
    Hove on Sunday anyone ?