Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kaka sending off = Joke... Unless you are watching sky plus like exiled then please ignore this...

That is all.

Comments

• Options
    As the commentator said there is no way the ref could have seen it. Some of the decisions in this WC have been a joke and this is one of many.

The Ivorian player who ran into Kaka is obviously very good friends with Drogba.
  • Options
    Rivaldo all over again. They should punish that fella for rolling around holding his face. Gives football a bad name
  • Options
    Kaka just stood there and the player ran into him. Never a booking, let along a sending off.
  • Options
    Whats more weird is that they want him sent off and anned so he cant play against Portugal?????????

Twats.
  • Options
    Kaka was finally looking like getting some form back in that second half aswell, pity he will miss the Portugal game as sure he needs all the game time possible.
  • Options
    World Cup 2006....

Brazil v Turkey...

What goes around, comes around...
  • Options
    Will it be able to be revoked once the ref sees it? Or they review it? Just like Rivaldo yes so i suppose kind of ironic but terrible to see.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Will it be able to be revoked once the ref sees it? Or they review it? Just like Rivaldo yes so i suppose kind of ironic but terrible to see.

Don't think so, as it was a second booking.
  • Options
    Brazil were rolling around all game, coupled with Rivaldo 2002, as redzed said.

No need for it.
  • Options
    capture84.gif
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That game symbolised in 90 minutes all that is wonderful and all that is wrong with football.

Moments and skill of the highest quality garnished with unadulterated cynicism.
  • Options
    He bumped his face. Diddums...

Obviously taught by Drogba...

Grrr.
  • Options
    I'm just wondering what Keita was trying to get out of it. The game was lost, and the Ivory Coast need Brazil to beat Portugal do they not?
  • Options
    Yeah but Brazil were fooking annoying to watch diving around all over the shop, karma hits them back.
  • Options
    The thing is, he's deliberately elbowed someone so it's a yellow card. However the player's gone down holding his head and none of the officials saw it so how has the referee come to his decision? Clearly he's taken the Ivory Coast players' word for it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]The thing is, he's deliberately elbowed someone so it's a yellow card. However the player's gone down holding his head and none of the officials saw it so how has the referee come to his decision? Clearly he's taken the Ivory Coast players' word for it.
    WTF? he brought his arm up to block the hit of a player running into him.
  • Options
    Strange ref - after the second Brazil goal he missed two handballs and then seemed to ask the Brazilian player if he had handballed it.
  • Options
    Maybe Kaka had eaten a garlic pizza at half time...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Strange ref - after the second Brazil goal he missed two handballs and then seemed to ask the Brazilian player if he had handballed it.

I wasn't exactly astonished that Fabiano said he hadn't...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]The thing is, he's deliberately elbowed someone so it's a yellow card. However the player's gone down holding his head and none of the officials saw it so how has the referee come to his decision? Clearly he's taken the Ivory Coast players' word for it.

I'm not so sure to be honest. I don't think Kaka is that kind of player but I'm not convinced it wasn't deliberate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]

I'm not so sure to be honest. I don't think Kaka is that kind of player but I'm not convinced it wasn't deliberate.

He didn't do anything to be deliberate...he simply did nothing...so how can you say you don't know if it was deliberate or not...how can 'nothing' be deliberate or non deliberate...nothing is nothing.
    He merely braced his arm and leaned very slightly into the guy as anyone would when an object or another person is about to colide with you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

He didn't do anything to be deliberate...he simply did nothing...so how can you say you don't know if it was deliberate or not...how can 'nothing' be deliberate or non deliberate...nothing is nothing.

He did raise his arm, but if in my peripheral vision I saw someone about to run into the side of me I don't think I'd stand stock still.
  • Options
    Firstly Dazzler - thanks for spoiling the match for me, I was watching on time delay on sky+! Okay, spoiling is putting it a bit strong as the game was virtually over when I logged on here and saw the thread title but Kaka had yet to be sent off so can I politely request that thread titles don't reveal any key details of World Cup matches please as Im watching a lot of these games on time delay?

Secondly, bloody disgraceful conduct by Keita. Fifa should overturn the ban for Kaka and give it to him, but they won't.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

He merely braced his arm and leaned very slightly into the guy as anyone would when an object or another person is about to colide with you.

That's what I'm saying though isn't it? I'm not sure he did "nothing."
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]Firstly Dazzler - thanks for spoiling the match for me, I was watching on time delay on sky+! Okay, spoiling is putting it a bit strong as the game was virtually over when I logged on here and saw the thread title but Kaka had yet to be sent off so can I politely request that thread titles don't reveal any key details of World Cup matches please as Im watching a lot of these games on time delay?

Eh?!

Your own fault to be fair...
  • Options
    Elbow to the chest is a yellow card offence. Maybe a little harsh, but Kaka can have no complaints. Broke the laws of the game, so fair decision by the referee. Second yellow = red.

Kaita should've been booked for a dive. Clearly the referee didn't believe he was punched in the face, so no reason why he wasn't booked.

Even if FIFA want to ban Kaita, there's no facility for it. The Eduardo and Henry cases show that.
  • Options
    Many apologies Exiled ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Elbow to the chest is a yellow card offence. Maybe a little harsh, but Kaka can have no complaints. Broke the laws of the game, so fair decision by the referee. Second yellow = red.

Kaita should've been booked for a dive. Clearly the referee didn't believe he was punched in the face, so no reason why he wasn't booked.

Even if FIFA want to ban Kaita, there's no facility for it. The Eduardo and Henry cases show that.
    are you mental there was no elbow he blocked himself that is all!
  • Options
    He digs his elbow into him. It's a yellow card, but the referee cannot see it. Surely this is the biger problem? How can he send him off if all the officials missed it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    Eh?!

Your own fault to be fair...

To be fair JT, every other match so far has had it's own thread with just the fixture as the title - if I haven't seen the game yet, I don't open that thread - didn't get any choice on this one though.
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Many apologies Exiled ;o)

No sweat Dazzler - not the worst thing to happen to me this week by a long shot. I'm not really that bothered tbh, but I like catching up on the CAFC gossip while I catch up on the World Cup in the evening so it'd be nice to do both in 'safety'. I may not have time otherwise!