Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chile Player...great comment

A Chile player just said on the BBC, "when we wake up, and if we feel tired, we all loook at our flag, and then the tiredness goes away" What a great attitude and lets hope the England squad saw that.

Comments

• Options
    Is it a magic "wake me up" flag?
  • Options
    Only thing that wake our lot up is if you took there pay cheque away
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]A Chile player just said on the BBC, "when we wake up, and if we feel tired, we all loook at our flag, and then the tiredness goes away" What a great attitude and lets hope the England squad saw that.

Rooney replied already "When we wake up tired we roll over, kick the hooker in our bed to the floor and go back to sleep"

Lampard said "When I wake up tired I grab a pie for some refuelling"

Heskey was unavailable for comment as he was in Fabio Capello's room. Wearing kneepads.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    When I wake up, I don't see a flag however I do see a flag pole under the sheets.
  • Options
    I wonder if NSS's flags have the same effect...
  • Options
    Just stuck this out of the back window of my cortina.Much more appropriate don't you think.
    white_flag.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Just stuck this out of the back window of my cortina.Much more appropriate don't you think.
    white_flag.jpg
    Did you steal it off a Citreon...?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    The point is, the flag at their training ground (one of which I have been to) has the date of the February earthquake which was massive (but due to good precautions 'only' killed just over 500 people) and affected over three quarters of the population.
    They are typically humble, realise the privileged position they are in, and dont lose sight of where they come from.
    Unlike some
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Just stuck this out of the back window of my cortina.Much more appropriate don't you think.
    white_flag.jpg
    Did you steal it off a Citreon...?

No, a Fiat! ; )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]The point is, the flag at their training ground (one of which I have been to) has the date of the February earthquake which was massive (but due to good precautions 'only' killed just over 500 people) and affected over three quarters of the population.
    They are typically humble, realise the privileged position they are in, and dont lose sight of where they come from.
    Unlike some

Exactly the point of my thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think most of our players just see England as another football club, one which is a bit inconvenient to them.
  • Options
    Their thought of the earthquake victims was a rather improtant detail I thought was worth adding, DA9