Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Portugal v North Korea - result included in post

edited June 2010 in General Charlton
7-0. listened on radio, looking forward to highlights later. Were North Korea really that bad ? Looked decent against Brazil.

Comments

• What if people sky+ ed it to watch later without knowing the result.
  • Strange world cup this, I thought NK didn't look too bad against Brazil
  • Kim Jong Il won't be a very happy man right now!
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]What if people sky+ ed it to watch later without knowing the result.

didn't think of that, sorry. Will amend the headline now.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Kim Jong Il won't be a very happy man right now!

Match? What match? Don't think North Korea had any match today...

If he must, he can always photoshop Korean heads onto the Portuguese players.
  • I bet the South Korean navy are on high alert.
  • I wonder what 'spin' the North Korea: officially the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) ( Chosongul: 조선민주주의인민공화국) will put on this.....
    Decadent, Imperialists, came close to drawing with the wonderful people's team of the republic...... subject to official appeal on the grounds that it is a 'counter culture attack. etc.etc......
  • edited June 2010
    I wonder how many of them will seek political asylum?
  • To be fair the reason they got hammered is because they came out and tried to attack the Portuguese. And because their 'keeper is sheer comedy.

What do people make of Ronaldo's goal ?
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]To be fair the reason they got hammered is because they came out and tried to attack the Portuguese. And because their 'keeper is sheer comedy.

What do people make of Ronaldo's goal ?

very lucky goal and he knew it......his shot from 25 yards on the other hand, an absolute pearler !
  • Sponsored links:

• Good job you amended before Exiled logged on.
  • Pretty sure North Korea won this game 3-0, so not sure what you guys are all talking about.

North Korean media will have it no other way ;-)
  • To be fair the reason they got hammered is because they came out and tried to attack the Portuguese...... se9addick
    Are you the 'cultural spokesperson' for the DPRK..... which particular part of the 'coming out' was acceptable, turning up!..... or were they just 'unlucky', 'did not get the roll of the green'
    Nothing wrong with being beaten, by a better team, as long as you tried your best!, and do not blame the ball, pitch, political regime!.....etc
  • N.Korea looked like they were going to win first half hour
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]N.Korea looked like they were going to win first half hour

A bit like in 1950 then.
  • [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]To be fair the reason they got hammered is because they came out and tried to attack the Portuguese...... se9addick
    Are you the 'cultural spokesperson' for the DPRK..... which particular part of the 'coming out' was acceptable, turning up!..... or were they just 'unlucky', 'did not get the roll of the green'
    Nothing wrong with being beaten, by a better team, as long as you tried your best!, and do not blame the ball, pitch, political regime!.....etc

No what I meant was instead of putting 11 men behind the ball like most minnow's would they tried to attack, which was probably their downfall. Whether this was down to naivety or just wanting to have a go we'll leave down to the ministry of Propaganda !!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Pretty sure North Korea won this game 3-0, so not sure what you guys are all talking about.

North Korean media will have it no other way ;-)

Exactly. Well done to DPRK. A fantastic win for them over the capitalist pigs.