Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Slovenia - Work

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'll be at work but checking Charlton Life quite possibly!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I'm taking the staff to a "meeting" with our PR agency at 2pm. Conveniently, the meeting is going to take place in a bar we've booked a table for 10 of us at 2pm and we should finish the catch up meeting around 2.45 ....

I'm SUCH a nice boss!

Can i have a job at your place please?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Booked half day... sometimes depressing just working in an office of 5 people... 3 of which are american. At least they are stuck down out a meeting all week. All other city mates have company do's to go to.
  • Options
    Booked half day weeks ago. Boss has said we can bring a TV in if we want. Nice gesture but I want to have a few beers and swear at the TV, cant really do that in an office!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I'm taking the staff to a "meeting" with our PR agency at 2pm. Conveniently, the meeting is going to take place in a bar we've booked a table for 10 of us at 2pm and we should finish the catch up meeting around 2.45 ....

I'm SUCH a nice boss![/quote]

Can i have a job at your place please?[/quote]

There's a mile waiting list! :-)
  • Options
    Booked a day off, good times.
  • Options
    The joys of working on a building site. The builders are shutting the site at 1.30 so have to leave to go to the pub whether you want to or not. First pint in hand at approximately 1.45
  • Options
    Taking the wife down to Brighton for a couple of days.
    Check into hotel at 2.

Anyone know any decent boozers to watch the match in ?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Off all day,18 holes in the morning then on to watch the might of England thrash those sorry Slovenians......
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Taking the wife down to Brighton for a couple of days.
    Check into hotel at 2.

Anyone know any decent boozers to watch the match in ?[/quote]

The Kings and Queens, which is a huge pub just past the Pavillion heading away from the pier. Excellent place to watch the football and has at least 2 massive screens, as well as loads of small ones. The beer and staff are fairly decent as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My team comprises an italian, two south africans, a pole, a paddy, an aussie, an austrian and an english bloke who doesnt like football.
    I might just watch it here.
  • Options
    I missed the Algeria game and it turned out to be shit. I will miss this one as well but will popping down to the staff room for a coffee or 5 tomorrow afternoon - prob be shit as well ;)
  • Options
    I've been given the entire day off for it. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing!
  • Options
    won't ask nobody aaah the advantages of being an OAP !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestSussexAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Taking the wife down to Brighton for a couple of days.
    Check into hotel at 2.

Anyone know any decent boozers to watch the match in ?

The Kings and Queens, which is a huge pub just past the Pavillion heading away from the pier. Excellent place to watch the football and has at least 2 massive screens, as well as loads of small ones. The beer and staff are fairly decent as well.

Cheers WSA.
  • Options
    We've booked a table in the local pub from 2pm.

Our MD is German so I think we'll end up sitting out till their game too.