Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you want Soundasa£ back say aye

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]allo
    allo
    Marchy is back
    Marchy is back
    allo, allo

Great news.
  • Options
    No question. Aye
  • Options
    Thanks people.
  • Options
    Not sure you ought to have hijacked the 'let's get rid of Soundas' thread to announce your return but welcome back anyway....
  • Options
    Would have thought this departure would have been added to the news sticky thingy by now. Admin. Sort it out.
  • Options
    RedZed333, sorry you see it that way, any hijacking was completely accidental and unintended. It was a genuine post and it never crossed my mind that it would attract attention like that. Next time I'll think first.
  • Options
    He pulling your leg mr march. We all just so pleased to see you posting. When you get them glasses there will be no holding you back. So nice to hear from you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]RedZed333, sorry you see it that way, any hijacking was completely accidental and unintended. It was a genuine post and it never crossed my mind that it would attract attention like that. Next time I'll think first.
    Don't worry mate, it's only partly your fault...;0)

In fact Soundas has just whispered me, he say we are all a bunch of twats and he hates all our guts and he wouldn't come back if we paid him...

I'll miss him...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Aye, dunno why you left but whatever it is surely you cant leave us

I hope if i left i would get such a reaction ;)

Nay! ; )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Aye, dunno why you left but whatever it is surely you cant leave us

I hope if i left i would get such a reaction ;)

Nay! ; )

:o( , i'll live lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For sure.
  • Options
    Aye ! Only those guilty of high treason should be bannable
  • Options
    Come Back Soundasa£
  • Options
    Clickety clique!

Here we go again.

Get back here now you attention seeking hoare!!!!!
  • Options
    Sorry but why did he go?
  • Options
    he had an issue with some whispers and a load of people started tearing into him about it just for laughs and people even phoned his work and whispering "whispers" down the phone
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]he had an issue with some whispers and a load of people started tearing into him about it just for laughs and people even phoned his work and whispering "whispers" down the phone

I see
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]he had an issue with some whispers and a load of people started tearing into him about it just for laughs and people even phoned his work and whispering "whispers" down the phone

he's moved to Boro
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite] just for laughs and people even phoned his work and whispering "whispers" down the phone

we dont know that is true dazzler though do we
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite] just for laughs and people even phoned his work and whispering "whispers" down the phone

we dont know that is true dazzler though do we
    Fair enough but thats what a source very close to him said!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2010
    that may well be but i know that those that took offence to his whispers arent the sort of people who would take it to that level..

so i will hold my opinion on the validity of those claims
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]but i know that those that took offence to his whispers are the sort of people who would take it to that level

Do you mean aren't the type of people.

I'll reserve judgement but I do have to say it musthave been something major to force him out!
  • Options
    I think soundas decided he didnt need to share his opinions with others...nothing strange or odd about that.
  • Options
    better without him imho not so many arguments
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]better without him imho not so many arguments
    Yeah, right! I point you to the "What the Beep" thread for starters.
  • Options
    WERE YOU WHISPERED ALI I WAS SO BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM
  • Options
    Not that I recall Steve, but then they're not that hard to ignore.
  • Options
    Forgive and forget ... no??
  • Options
    I am from Iran.
  • Options
    who ?