Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Japan v Denmark

Japanese are fantastic to watch. That Honda looks a cracking little player too

Comments

• Is Endo's 1st name Inu ?

*coat*
  • Anyone hear the Charlton Reference to Rommedahl at halftime?
  • [cite]Posted By: charlton_hero[/cite]Anyone hear the Charlton Reference to Rommedahl at halftime?

yeah lineker said "the charlton one has turned up" in reference to rommedahl being pony in the first half .....
  • Thomason might be a useful acquisition for us.

I thought I was at The Valley watching him in front of goal this evening!

He'd fit in well.
  • lol len...
    lovely clean connection for his goal as well ... tried his best to finish like a true charlton striker;-)
  • Did the nip manager crack a smile though?
  • [cite]Posted By: SantaClaus[/cite]Did the nip manager crack a smile though?
    Explain the difference between 'nip' and 'coon' for me?
  • edited June 2010
    edited
  • Santa, you are offensive,
  • [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]Santa, you are offensive,
    He's not. He's just an ignorant c**t.
  • Sponsored links:

• Santa, please edit your comments... They have no place here.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]Santa, you are offensive,
    He's not. He's just an ignorant c**t.
    They're not mutually exclusive Leroy.
  • why after such blatant racism has he not been banned?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: charlton_hero[/cite]Anyone hear the Charlton Reference to Rommedahl at halftime?[/quote]

yeah lineker said "the charlton one has turned up" in reference to rommedahl being pony in the first half .....

I heard that...... and had to laugh, harsh, but oh so true!
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]why after such blatant racism has he not been banned?
    Because the Japanese aren't particularly well-represented in this country, and the ones that do live here don't kick up much of a stink at the casual racism that's chucked at them on a daily basis. It's the same as Australians thinking it's OK to call all asians 'pakis' - pick on people who aren't going to say or do anything back because you think it's a cool way to get a cheap laugh. I've got Korean mates, worked with Chinese guys and grew up with Vietnamese kids who get/got called 'chinky' or 'slant-eyes' all the time. Guarantee you the same people wouldn't call a black kid/bloke a 'wog' because they knew they'd get the ever-loving shit kicked out of them.

Oh, and kudos to you for a pathetic attempt at legitimising your post by claiming you 'thought you'd get a bite'. Congratulations on posting something racist and getting tugged on it - must be the highlight of your week.

Fool.
  • edited June 2010
    Every man is equal except for those who look down on others by appearance.
  • edited June 2010
    Nip vs Coon. I felt it was a stupid comparison so i retorted in a stupid way to make a point. The point was was obviously misjudged for which i apologise.