Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leyton Orient vs. Charlton - Live on Sky (Friday 13th August....ooooo)

WSSWSS
edited June 2010 in General Charlton
Should be good.

Comments

• Options
    if only it was last year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Should be good.

Why?
    We are always embarrassed on live tv.
  • Options
    Will massively affect away turnout. (Let's get those excuses in early)
  • Options
    FFS, had a leo planned and everything for this, kin hate sky.
  • Options
    yes it will Ketman am afraid.
  • Options
    Great news as I'm on the Costa del Sol. Can now go and watch the match in the local bar!!
  • Options
    Still going to go but would have preferred a Saturday game.

then again Southend away night game was a good one.
  • Options
    Twenty/20 Finals Day the 14th at the Rosebowl.....
    Shame (Not so Super)Kent CCC won't be there.........
  • Options
    We have a decent support that works in the City and Canary Wharf so numbers should in theory still be ok.

Just not so many kids.

Still nowhere near last years turnout though but I cant see us matching last years numbers anywhere next season other than the massive 399 that went to Tranmere after winning 5 on the trot :)
  • Options
    That's a loss then...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FFS, Sky you are c**ts!!
  • Options
    was looking forward to this being a saturday and a nice all dayer.....
  • Options
    Were you one of the 399 Southend?

Probably my best away day in all honestly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: THE O/S[/cite]The Addicks didn't enjoy the best of times when shown live on television last term. After a 2-0 win against Brentford in September, Charlton lost to Orient, Southampton and Bristol Rovers in front of the cameras, while the heartbreaking play-off defeat to Swindon Town was also viewed by the watching world.

Not forgetting Northwich.
  • Options
    i'll go again, had quality time last year unreserved seating good fun! downside stadiums rubbish but will defo go to this one
  • Options
    good news wasn't going after last year feet up with a beer
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]good news wasn't going after last year feet up with a beer
    [cite]Posted By: northstandjoe[/cite]You're not proper Charlton
  • Options
    went last year, not going this year, in general cutting back on away games so I'm more than happy with that.
  • Options
    Will still go like others would prefer a saturday as the Kids & Mrs re out
  • Options
    will go to this again. Would have rathered the saturday what with Shrewsbury on the Tuesday :/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get in!! I'm on holiday, will be able to watch on TV.
  • Options
    That has ballsed up my plans. Was due to arrive back in Blighty morning of 14th!!
  • Options
    damn wanted it on a saturday ... might not be able to go now ... although it's on my doorstep .....
  • Options
    I still think we might sell it out, depending on if we make any reasonable signings, that give us some form of optimism.

Don't forget the kids are in the middle of the school hols, so it's not like they have to be tucked up early.
  • Options
    Will prob be on hols for this, so pleased it is televised despite our record on TV.
  • Options
    im 15 and still in skl and as covered end pointed out it is the holidays
    so if i can get tickets i will definitly be up for that, hopefully we can sell out and get some good noise going
  • Options
    are you allowed out after 9pm of you're at skl damo ?
  • Options
    so this change of date means we could be singing, "we are top of the league, say we are top of the league".
  • Options
    ticket news :

For the Sky-televised trip to Leyton Orient on Friday, August 13th (7.45pm), adult tickets cost £22, while concessions are £14. The latter includes U18s, students, over 65s, serving members of the armed forces and unemployed people with proof of benefit receipt.

However, U18s are admitted for £5 to the 300-capacity family section if accompanied by an adult.

Ambulant disabled, wheelchair users and helpers are admitted free of charge. Please contact the home club direct regarding wheelchair facilities on 0871 310 1883*.

Orient have allocated an initial 1,500 places, which are currently on general sale, but the East London has told us they will not be selling tickets on the night.
  • Options
    Does anyone know restrictions on tickets? I'm assuming there are still some left. Do you think I'll be allowed to buy, say, 4 or 5?