Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

USA v Ghana

Is Altidore related to Heskey...?

Comments

• Cant be, he's so much faster.
  • Altidore is a bit like Dickson- lacks intelligence, headless chicken and very quick.

Obviously Altidore is better hence why he plays for USA at the WC. Reckon his agent thinks he should be in Barca first team aswell.
  • He runs like a fanny...
  • Did you see Altidore with that cross...?

I thought is was white men that couldn't jump...
  • Come on Ghana. Good to see an African side doing well on their own continent. They could go all the way to the semis.
  • Really hope the yanks dont go further than us in the tournament. I couldn't stand the embaressment.
  • WTF! 3 minutes added on at the end of 15 minutes 2nd half of extra time?!!
  • Good win for Ghana thoroughly deserved it...
  • Know how America feel :(
  • getting the hump with people keep calling it a win for Africa.
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought the States were a bit unlucky tbh could have gone either way.(Ghana's keeper was superb) I respect the US team's spirit and never say die attitude- for me they will be missed in this World Cup.
  • what a win for africa
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]WTF! 3 minutes added on at the end of 15 minutes 2nd half of extra time?!!

Isn't it 3 minutes for the whole 30?
  • Great win for Africa
  • Well done Africa
  • Africa done well.
  • Africans rejoice...
  • Great win for the whole of Africa last night.
  • what a result for the africans last night.

the whole of africa did so well last night
  • Sponsored links:

• Ah well, if Germany beat England today or the other way around it can be considered a great win for Europe so everyone's a winner no matter what !!
  • Delighted the yanks are out. I thought Ghana were technically better but looked a bit dodgy defending against crosses and long balls.
  • africa was the winner last night.
  • lol clowns