Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFCTV..

edited June 2010 in General Charlton
After a year of using it I ve decided to unsubscribe from the service. Rubbish quality, lack of video, Parky's interview sounded like they were recorded in a bog.(probably due to the amount of sh.t he talks), and alround crap customer service .. especially those bloody generic message they send you when you have a question.

Anyone had the same problems ?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2010
    Yes,so have done the same as you and told them to poke it.
  • Options
    I think the majority of subscribers have come to the same conclusion...

I used it mainly for the match commentary but even that was crap most of the time...

I might be wrong but I don't think it's actually run by the club, most of the Football League teams have the same set up so it's probably run by a separate company...

Another reason for the club to think twice before going FLi with OS....
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I can't believe the club hasn't spent a vast sum of money to provide us with the Sky Sports quality coverage we deserve.
  • Options
    I did the same a while ago not good shame the league make the club use it.
  • Options
    I must be the lucky one......

Watched all the videos every Monday and got commentary every game....

That bloody doris Emma used to annoy me but thats hardly CAFCTV fault...

Happy and will stick with it for shizzle......

Sod desperately trying to get commentary like the old days...
  • Options
    yeh i packed it a few weeks back, cheeky buggers then offered me a deal if i stayed with them,i too wont miss the the poor interview sound quality.
  • Options
    Criticism a bit harsh! Generally feel what comes out of the club's comms dept is of a high standard, particularly given the budgetary constraints these days! Tend to feel that you should support the club as much as pos at the mo-so always get a few programmes, shop in Superstore and drink/eat at The Valley rather than around the ground. Oh and spend £4 pcm on CAFCTV!!!
  • Options
    Gave it up TBH.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]I must be the lucky one......

Watched all the videos every Monday and got commentary every game....

That bloody doris Emma used to annoy me but thats hardly CAFCTV fault...

Happy and will stick with it for shizzle......

Sod desperately trying to get commentary like the old days...

What you said Mascot. Yes, it is not HD or Michael Parkinson but without CAFC TV I would be resorting to the Text commentaries and the odd report on the internet - may as well bring back the teletext and Peter Burrows on LBC.