Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More disturbing news

2»

Comments

• Options
    There is rumoured to be something/someone called a "serial killer" rampaging through the Whitechapel area. He has killed 2 prostitutes and the press have named him- Jack the Ripper. I think it's possible he may strike again.
  • Options
    On a happier note I hear we have two brothers on trial - both wingers I believe. I'm told they are really fast in fact they apparently "fly"

Their surname is Wright I believe
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Its nearly impossible to keep the bladder down[/quote]

But running with a full bladder can cause a lot of discomfort.

50-side played along the road between 2 villages once a year ........ get wasted, shag a milkmaid, kick anything that moves, play until you drop. Any dispute settled by a full on brawl. The losers get hung, drawn and quartered.

Gadzooks, what a lark![/quote]

Quite possibly that is something that England could win the world cup at. We wouldn't even have to change the current team much, apart obviously from getting some people in who could play until they drop (or even be arsed to run around a bit).
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Pig bladders...?

So that's why the Arabs are so shite at football....[/quote]

Careful RZ3, we are in no position to call anybody else shite at football.

[quote][cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]There is rumoured to be something/someone called a "serial killer" rampaging through the Whitechapel area. He has killed 2 prostitutes and the press have named him- Jack the Ripper. I think it's possible he may strike again.[/quote]

Good old fashioned centre forwards eh, could get away with anything you know. Shoulder charging goalies, holding the laces of a ball in their teeth and mutilating opposing centre halfs in the box. I think this J. Ripper plays for Reading though.

[quote][cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]On a happier note I hear we have two brothers on trial - both wingers I believe. I'm told they are really fast in fact they apparently "fly"

Their surname is Wright I believe[/quote]

Not that bloody green duck again, if he ever plays for Charlton again I am tearing up my season ticket.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]On a happier note I hear we have two brothers on trial - both wingers I believe. I'm told they are really fast in fact they apparently "fly"

It was part of a pilot scheme.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]On a happier note I hear we have two brothers on trial - both wingers I believe. I'm told they are really fast in fact they apparently "fly"

It was part of a pilot scheme.
    It'll never get off the ground...
  • Options
    Ah, but it did take off ......
  • Options
    Yeah, but it came back down to earth with a bump...