Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hodgson to Liverpool....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Do you Jonjo doubters seriously think it is just about the moment.
    He is in great hands on Merseyside and will have far more oppertunity with 'Wroy' than he ever would under 'In Rafa we trust'.
    As we know Shelvey is a great talent that Liverpool will nurture for the future and I fully expect him to be held in check this year and possibly go on loan to a lower Prem team next season.
    What happened last year with PP has no bearing now he has flown the nest, so chaps just be happy for the boy.
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited August 2010
    Big EDIT.

I have always and will always wish Jonjo the very best of luck. I hope it works out for him, and Hodgson is the type of manager who may just bring out the very best in him. I'm sure you must've been disappointed he wasn't in the squad for the Europa League match, but it's a long game, and he'll be back in the squad for future matches.

I just don't appreciate the little digs at my club.

Again, deep breaths. From you and me. (Y)
  • Options
    He's just 18. The Liverpool of old would quite often buy young players and stick them in the reserves for a couple of years and get them playing the Liverpool way and then introduce them to the first team.

I was a bit dubious about his going to Liverpool under Benitez, but Hodgson is an old school manager who'll bring the best out of him after the Boot Room have indoctrinated him.

As for Golfie, he did go all the way to Tranmere last year and witnessed a 4-0 thrashing orchestrated in part by Jonjo. His only comment post-match was to criticise the lad for alleged petulance after he showed displeasure at being subbed.

Uncle...nothing personal, but you are going to need to let some of the criticism of Jonjo wash over you. If you think the odd Charlton fan is out of order wait until he plays for Liverpool and is perceived to have played a poor game or doesn't pass the ball to Steve Gerrard enough...Liverpool might be a great club but have the whingiest and whiniset fans, something that the Scouse accent excentuates, but that's another matter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Hodgson out by Christmas.

I reckon I'm right this time about Hodgson