Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

charlton shirts to give away

i have 3 old charlton shirts that i'm happy to give away if anybody wants them?

their all size 46/48. ( what i hear you say, " fat b'start ) ?;->

shirt 1, white with red trim and redbus logo, le coq sportif badge and manufacturer

shirt 2, black with red trim, le coq sportif badge and manufacturer, with charlton badge underneath

shirt 3, yellow with navy blue trim on shoulders and sleeves. mesh computers logo, le coq sportif logo and manufacturer, plus charlton badge ( 2 small black ink marks, hardly noticable ).

i'm not sure what the procedure is, do people have to whisper me? prefer to send them off to one home but can do individually?

Comments

• Options
    Would happily take the yellow mesh one mate, number 3, been after that shirt for years since ruining mine in the washing machine lol, it was one of my favourite shirts we have had.
  • Options
    You shouldnt really be out of pocket sillav if you are going to be posting them.
  • Options
    Small donation to Delmelza perhaps.

Just an idea so feel free to disregard
  • Options
    I assume you are giving them away so you can go and follow a successful team somewhere else!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Would happily take the yellow mesh one mate, number 3, been after that shirt for years since ruining mine in the washing machine lol, it was one of my favourite shirts we have had.

mike can you let me know if you still want the shirt? i've just got back from the post office and it's not that expensive to send. so maybe you can make a donation as suggest by henry and that'll include my contribution by way of postage.

i imagine that you may not wish for your address details to be posted, so we could initially exchange email addresses, is that the best way?
  • Options
    Ill have either of the others mate! Can never have enough Charlton shirts :)

Feel you should be charging like a tenner atleast or something tho!
  • Options
    Size 46/48...!!!

And you got takers...!!!

Am I the only skinny fcuker on here...?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Am I the only skinny fcuker on here...?
    yes :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Ill have either of the others mate! Can never have enough Charlton shirts :)

Feel you should be charging like a tenner atleast or something tho!

mike i'll weigh them and see how much the postage is and then maybe you could reimburse my postage and as suggested by henry, make a donation to the delmelza fund?
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Size 46/48...!!!

And you got takers...!!!

Am I the only skinny fcuker on here...?

cheers redzed, just to erm, clear up the lard boy issue, i went through a faze of buying shirts too big, in the hope it would disguise my gut but if anything it made it worse. so there's a lesson for anyone thinking the same, it doesn't work. the only thing that does, is a platex 24hr girdle. ?;->
  • Options
    A 24hr girdle...

I bet stevietwells hadn't thought of that....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: sillav nitram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Would happily take the yellow mesh one mate, number 3, been after that shirt for years since ruining mine in the washing machine lol, it was one of my favourite shirts we have had.

ok mike let me know where to send it

[cite]Posted By: Harveys Trainer[/cite]I assume you are giving them away so you can go and follow a successful team somewhere else!

yeah harvey I've decided enough is enough. I'm off to the heady heights of selhurst park and the hugely successful crystal paralasys lol ?;->

Welcome to the dark side sillav.
  • Options
    mike can you let me know if you still want the shirt? i've just got back from the post office and it's not that expensive to post. perhaps as henry suggested, you could make a donation and that'll include something from me by way of postage?

i appreciate you may not wish to post your address details on here but we could exchange email addresses, would that be the best way?
  • Options
    use the whisper
  • Options
    use the whisper
  • Options
    use the whisper
  • Options
    D'oh