Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A video to cheer you all up!

edited July 2010 in Not Sports Related
Hi all,

What with all our disappointments last season (Charlton), the World Cup (England) and our expected exodus of players/plummit down the league table this coming season, I decided to turn my head away from football for a while (well, a few hours maybe)!

I made a video of my daughters favourite teddy - she left it at my house by accident when she went back to her mums house - so I made this video for her to reassure her that he was having a nice time at daddy's house!

Well I thought I'd share it with you all, it might cheer you all up a little!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlHm2ad9les

Comments

• Options
    hahaha. Random!!!

I was wondering what baby bear was going to do to snoopy once they were in bed together... but thats just my dirty mind.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]hahaha. Random!!!

I was wondering what baby bear was going to do to snoopy once they were in bed together... but thats just my dirty mind.

Well, I suppose there could always be a sequel!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]hahaha. Random!!!

Three cocktails and Baby Bear is finished. Not in your league, I take it, Curb_It?
  • Options
    No bleeding lightweight. Takes me at least 4 before i start peeing in the bushes...
  • Options
    Utter disgrace...!!!

Someone ought to call Bearline or the social services...

Obviously not a fit parent...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Utter disgrace...!!!

Someone ought to call Bearline or the social services...

Obviously not a fit parent...

Yeah the mum's taken Baby Bear away from me now - much like she took away my daughter actually!!!
  • Options
    they have that power sadly.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Red5, you're a total loon! (And I mean that in the nicest way possible) Did your daughter like it though?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Red5, you're a total loon! (And I mean that in the nicest way possible) Did your daughter like it though?

She loves it mate! But I've opened up a can of worms. Now I've been ordered to make videos for her other teddies... and she has quite a few - Oh crap! Looks like I'm going to be busy this summer!
  • Options
    Just cheat and do one featuring all of them to the tune of Teddy Bears Picnic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so very sweet
  • Options
    Lovely !
  • Options
    Fantastic!

That really made me laugh..
  • Options
    yep - very good !, my little girl would love it if I could be bothered (or knew how) to do something like that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]yep - very good !, my little girl would love it if I could be bothered (or knew how) to do something like that

Cheers matey!

By the way, it's simple really: Took some pictures on my mobile, transferred them into the computer and then go to windows movie maker on any modern(ish) laptop/computer - it does it all for you! Have a go, you'd be surprised. It's a good way to waste away a few hours - I was pissing myself making it!
  • Options
    More like pissed while making it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]More like pissed while making it
    You don't really believe Ted drank all that alcohol, do you Lamby...?
  • Options
    im more concerd about that wooden fella half way through what the hell was he doin?
  • Options
    That wooden fella has been grooming baby bear for a while now.