Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holland v Brazil

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Come on Brazil!

£200 is riding on you in AFKA's game!

I'm the opposite, bought Holland Sold Brazil, so sink or swim game for me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]brilliant game, 15 mins still left...... reckon brazil could lose another player....

could be, they all look like snapping
  • Options
    Bloddy hell. Huge shock if this stays the same.
  • Options
    come on the European Union team

''twelve stars on a flag''
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]come on the European Union team

Go and boil your cardigan!

:-)
  • Options
    Love it when Brazil lose.

Can't stand the way pundits spunk in their trousers over them every single World Cup.

Get in Holland!
  • Options
    Final whistle?
  • Options
    KAKA- Never has a name been so apt.

The brazillian Lampard.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]come on the European Union team

Go and boil your cardigan!

:-)

Knew you'd love it. Len

Good bet by the AFKA. Still hoping that Uruguay can beat Ghana and Holland.

Good game, not great but tense throughout.
  • Options
    Proud to have a dutch name.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    John Thomas dont sound Dutch to me.
  • Options
    great day for europe
  • Options
    Could not take anymore when Brazil went behind,wanted someway quite to lay down. Fat chance of that, still got the horns in the gardens and on the street and not to mention the fireworks that went off. Things could be worse, and they are, got the mother in law coming around in half an hour. Best go have a shower and not think about football until August 7.
  • Options
    Glad Brazil are out, not because I have anything against them but I do hate the way the media fawn over them. I just don't like the expectation that, we all want to see "samba football". They are the National equivalent of Man Utd. Again I have nothing against them as a club, but am turned off by media worship of them.
  • Options
    not glad Brazil are out as such, but I'm with Stig that it will be a relief to do away with the media fawning over them
  • Options
    I agree, the amount of non Brazilians who support Brazil "because they are the best" really annoy me. When I tell them to eff off and support MU/Chelsea etc etc, low and behold they already do.
  • Options
    5 world cups does rather suggest they are the best though doesnt it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]5 world cups does rather suggest they are the best though doesnt it?

Not this year Floyddy.
  • Options
    Very true Cords, thought they might make the final but still have my Argentina bet disintegrating in my wallet.
  • Options
    Lordromford, Stig, Salad and Cordoban - with you all the way lads. So happy Brazil and all their happy clappy "fans", and good time charlie followers are out. 200 million people and they only play one proper sport - and they just shit out on that! Ha ha ha! What part of Brazil does Lewis Coaches come from BTW?