Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon Away

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Probably a really stupdid question but would a travelcard Zones 1-6 cover Norbitan?

Link just for you
  • Options
    that google link is pretty cool
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    if Anyone is from the Orpington,Bromley area like my self, its cheaper and easier to get to AFC wimb,by getting a bus to Addington Villege, or croyden, and then getting tram to wimb, then thers a buss that goes right outside the ground, i will get more details of what bus etc tommrow, so if anyone from that area did want to save them self a coupple of bob they can

From Orpington (And other local area's) 353 to Addington Villege, Tram to Wimbledon, Get of at wimbledon and get 131 towards New Malden and get off at kingston road (AFC wimbledon home ground is on Kingston road)

From Bromley and other area's, 119 to croyden, then Tram to Wimbledon Get of at wimbledon and get 131 towards New Malden and get off at kingston road (AFC wimbledon home ground is on Kingston road)

One day Bus/Tram card costs £3.90

Take between 1hour and 1hour 30 mins, depending on traffic, so make sure you leave with plenty of time

Bus link here http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround/maps/buses/pdf/newmaldenhighstreetandstation-2183.pdf
  • Options
    Or a 314 from Bromley to Addington Village Tram or a 162 to Beckenham Junction tram
  • Options
    Nathan Prior vs charltonaddicktedmatt this could get get tasty
  • Options
    nathan had to steel my moment -.-

lmao =]
  • Options
    Just had to iron out your mistake
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    ah at least i tried ^^

but idd Nathan is correct, you can get 162/314

im guessing im one of the younger members on this forum

you from orpington area Nath?
  • Options
    These people who call us trainspotters really have not got a clue have they.....
  • Options
    New Eltham, but I know Orpington like the back of my hand aswell cos I've been there many many many times
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ah fair does m8
  • Options
    Is this yet another Clique ?
  • Options
    I can most definitely say this is one clique I will be quite happy to stay clear of
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]New Eltham, but I know Orpington like the back of my hand aswell cos I've been there many many many times

is that where you worked in the tesco was it?
  • Options
    Good god, it's like Street Countdown has come to CL.

ROFL.
  • Options
    dear old dear.
  • Options
    I'll be there with my two boys. The 3 year old is a real handful and my eldest talks the hind legs off a donkey (eh AFKA!), so I'm taking this chance to apologise in advance!
  • Options
    Having said there was no chance of me attending, I yesterday discovered that I would be home alone and am now giving serious consideration.
  • Options
    Just seen grant basey getting off the team bus
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Just seen grant basey getting off the team bus

The big match excitement returns!