Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Soy espanol, espanol espanol

YO SOY ESPANOL ESPANOL ESPANOL

Visca barca visca puyol e visca espana!

Esta vez asi si - esta vez!!!!

Comments

• EDAM, EDAM, EDAM.

Sorry.That's all the Dutch i know........oh..and ' de sooper purple skunk zooot'
  • I can help with some dutch. How about;

De man zit in de bus

translation: The man sits in the bus.

:)
  • something that stood out for me last night about Spain is they are the best team in the world WITHOUT the ball as well as with it. Germany were poor but they couldnt keep the ball long enough. Spain have had this nack of grinding out 1-0 wins late in the game and its no suprise when the opposition are so knackered.
  • Loved it that the centre half scored. He just gets on with it. Players and the fans love him a REAL PLAYER. There was a "Richard Rufus" moment when he scored.
  • Boring boring Spain....
  • Controlled the game from the start. Nobody was shitting themselves (in Spain) during this game. My mate turned to me after 10 mins and said this is won they are playing for penalties already. Also a lesson in patience from Spain, no bunging half the team into the box chasing a goal, they waited and waited until Germany made possibly their only defencive error. And Puyol showed proper passion but with control.
  • Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro and Villa. Add Messi to that and I think Barca might just be a force again next season!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro and Villa. Add Messi to that and I think Barca might just be a force again next season!

Although they have just had to borrow €150million to pay wages, so perhaps ........