Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This has actually made me sick

Linky

What the actual f**k?

Comments

• Options
    This is all over the internet Nathan - he has many many fans.

to be honest - the fact he has evaded capture for 6 days whilst the entire northern police forces are searching him is strange. More strange is that he is just camping and drinking beer whilst doing this rather than smearing himself in cow dung and blending in with his surroundings.

He is making the police look rather silly
  • Options
    WTAF indeed Nathan. It's not really that surprising though, some people find serial killers interesting and some fantasise on the idea of taking out people who have pissed them off, also some hate the police.

Being facebook/internet based it's more than likely done to wind others up, although you'll will get a few sickos who will hero worship him. Remember Axel Roses obsession with Charles Manson before his band split up?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]WTAF indeed Nathan. It's not really that surprising though, some people find serial killers interesting and some fantasise on the idea of taking out people who have pissed them off, also some hate the police.

Being facebook/internet based it's more than likely done to wind others up, although you'll will get a few sickos who will hero worship him. Remember Axel Roses obsession with Charles Manson beforehisband split up?

foley.jpg
  • Options
    axlrose10.jpg
    Up your's smart arse!
  • Options
    The thing that made me sick was looking through the fan photo uploads and coming across a topless picture of Gail Platt from Corrie!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]The thing that made me sick was looking through the fan photo uploads and coming across a topless picture of Gail Platt from Corrie![/quote]

must look like a particularly ugly mermaid