Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keeley Video

2»

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]I can't find it anywhere. If you have it please forward to thehillsys@traceyanddan.wandoo.co.uk

Thankyou in adavnce..I expect that to be there when I get home!![/quote]

That is some e-mail address[/quote]

yeah i know. I had to put the wife on there as she was feeling left out when I was setting it up. She is an IT technophobe, and has no idea how to turn the computer on let alone get into email at home...Happy days!!
  • Options
    Thankyou to all who have sent it to me. I now have it 3 times from 3 different websites. Stopping off on the way home for some mansize tissues!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]Thankyou to all who have sent it to me. I now have it 3 times from 3 different websites. Stopping off on the way home for some mansize tissues!!

the one sent you hillsy the website has got other johnny vaughn on it too, it looks a good site to me!
  • Options
    Hillsy - yep that's me mate
  • Options
    keeley as much as a sort that she is - you can't help thinking what a munter she is as well.

Working her way through the PL isn't she.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    A munter? I dunno about that mate.
  • Options
    Good girl in my opinion. It should be in all celeb contracts that they have to do a s*x vid that everyone can see on the net, and then deny they ever made it or quote to the press that it was in actual fact a lookyliky!!
  • Options
    any1 seen the picture of her in the zoo the other month pulling up a charlton shirt to reveal her jublys? lovely! theres something about seeing women wear your clubs shirt. does it for me!
  • Options
    I couldnt see Vanessa Feltz' getting downloaded much though Hillsy ;)
  • Options
    Polo - Within reason!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think her old man's Millwall.

Says it all.
  • Options
    That is the worst shot video-camera footage since Finches Video Sports' coverage of the home games at Selhurst from 1986-1990. Did that chav used to be the Finches man as well?
  • Options
    If you like Keeley in a charlton shirt enjoy this...

http://www.beautifulboobs.co.uk/gallery/zoofootball/72600_Keeley_Charlton_Athletic_122_449lo?full=1
  • Options
    Watched the vid last night. Not bad. As the saying goes.."I've had better"!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]keeley as much as a sort that she is - you can't help thinking what a munter she is as well.

Working her way through the PL isn't she.

A munter? Jesus Arfur, you've got high standards haven't you?!