Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moat

edited July 2010 in Not Sports Related
At last looks like he is about to be arrested !! (or he kills himself)

Comments

• Options
    Needs more Ross Kemp
  • Options
    let's hope he ends up dead , I'm fed up with having to weigh out my taxes to keep head the balls like him in the clink
  • Options
    The coverage on BBC News is pretty bad taste exploiting the woman and her mum like this. Journalists wonder why people question their morals.

Wonder if it was his old dear if he'd be happy to have all these plebs doing that live on telly.
  • Options
    Im watching Sky News.. is that the gunmans mum?? I hope not.. I think it is a relative of the person that he had broken into her property.
  • Options
    It's not Raoulmoatley funny
  • Options
    What sort of name is raul, what a kack name!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]Im watching Sky News.. is that the gunmans mum?? I hope not.. I think it is a relative of the person that he had broken into her property.

Nah some random woman who coincidentially has same surname as his ex and hed broken into her mum's gaff. Ha ha the bloke hes speaking to live on the mobile who can see it all unfolding just shouted "F**K" live on tv and everyone laughed.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]The coverage on BBC News is pretty bad taste exploiting the woman and her mum like this. Journalists wonder why people question their morals.

Wonder if it was his old dear if he'd be happy to have all these plebs doing that live on telly.

Agree totally. Following the woman all over the place trying to eavesdrop on her conversation with her mum. As if she's not got enough on her plate. Totally disgraceful and really, really, wanted her to tell him and the rest of the hacks to ferk right orf. Charlie Broker must be sharpening his pen as we speak...
  • Options
    That us bang out of order !! I know money doesnt come into it but wud love to know jow much is costing and what the police bill will be... inclduing the use of the tornadoes etc... must cost a fortune !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]That us bang out of order !! I know money doesnt come into it but wud love to know jow much is costing and what the police bill will be... inclduing the use of the tornadoes etc... must cost a fortune !!

Indeed. 7 day man hunt must run into £m's already then we've got the cost of the trial/inquiry but what can you do? Shoot the bloke and be done with it...oh...er...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2010
    The woman inspector who has been doing the new confernce looks like lady tottington out of Wallace & Gromet.
  • Options
    Another example of 'instant news' ......more like a Victorian gawp show

The justification for this will be it is in the public interest...... really!
  • Options
    my moat needs cleaning
  • Options
    How long before the channel 4 documentary and then the ITV 5 part drama?
  • Options
    Could someone tell Raoul Moat that the Millwall 1st XI have been knocking off his girlfriend as well :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]How long before the channel 4 documentary and then the ITV 5 part drama?

I can't wait for the film...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]The coverage on BBC News is pretty bad taste exploiting the woman and her mum like this. Journalists wonder why people question their morals.

Agree totally. Following the woman all over the place trying to eavesdrop on her conversation with her mum. As if she's not got enough on her plate. Totally disgraceful and really, really, wanted her to tell him and the rest of the hacks to ferk right orf. Charlie Broker must be sharpening his pen as we speak...
    She the biggest attention seeker I've seen in a long tme...
  • Options
    Ha ha Gazza has just arrived....couldnt make this stuff up!
  • Options
    feck me.. Paul Gascogine is a friend of moats and is the one bringing in food and water from him !!!
  • Options
    you beat me to it RodneyCharltontrotta !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Immot that was in bad taste but a good one neverthelesss
  • Options
    This is getting weird
  • Options
    its one of those ones where you think this is a waste of time.. either he will kill himself or get arrested but you just want to watch it to know when its all finished. As for that acting chief inspector or whatever her name was.. thought that was stupid of her to have a briefing with her coppers in fron of the mdia. It was not an official presss conference and thoguht that was an "own goal". As for the rest of the work she was doing and being there and doing it for the community I took my hat of her to her.
  • Options
    Could this be Gazza's last night? Bringing food and water to a nut job!
  • Options
    or he could be in his sad "phycotic state" and thinks he is a friend of his.. maybe and wants to be seen as "a hero". It does seem strange he suddenly turned up tonight. Not that I am cynical...
  • Options
    looks like his best mate tony laidler bought in the water and food... shame it anit winter then he wouldve given up a long time ago.. (apart from the footprints wouldve been obvious). I blame his ex for all this (i mean it n a joking kind of way), you don't to your violent ex. I am now going out with a copper that put you away. Thats a red rag to a bull Stupid woman !!
  • Options
    he was a bouncer in newcastle i would imagine Gazza knows quite a few of them
  • Options
    Gazza is hammered by sounds of it.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    LOL they broadcast a little bit of his interview (one line) where he said "He knew him as a friend when he played for Newcastle. He was a really good man. Something must have wound him up". Sky state state "they couldnt boaradcast the rest of the interview as he was so incoherent".
  • Options
    People are retards. How could anyone actually believe that the police would use a supersonic fighter jet to find a single man? It's unbelievable how utterly stupid people can be.