Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Choice DJ - Appreciation Thread

Some of you will remember how I thrashed ValleyGary and No.1 in South London in the name the ground competition to win a free DJ service for a night from Choice

Well last night was the night and he was good, very good.

Really built the mood well and got people out on the dance floor. Loads of people who were there were saying how good he was and asking for business cards. The lighting really lifted a poor venue well.

Proper set of kit as well and a nice bloke to boot. Even met his mum who it turns out I know, thru Charlton stuff.

So thanks again P. for last night. Great to meet you.

If anyone of you are looking for a DJ then go to www.choicedj.co.uk

And before you ask no led zepp just lots of soul from Jocelyn Brown to the Fatback band via Roxy Music.

Comments

• yeah he is real good,done my mates irish wedding ,think he enjoyed the scuffles at the end as well.
  • Here here, he done my wedding party aswell and was top notch.
  • lol you would say that.
  • lol nah I give him credit he was really good.
  • agreed.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, must have to study loads to put records on a turntable...but then again those that dwell at an interlectually lower level are easily impressed. Can't wait to hear about your Macrame fest Henry.
  • edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Some of you will remember how I thrashed ValleyGary and No.1 in South London in the name the ground competition to win a free DJ service for a night from Choice

Well last night was the night and he was good, very good.

Really built the mood well and got people out on the dance floor. Loads of people who were there were saying how good he was and asking for business cards. The lighting really lifted a poor venue well.

Proper set of kit as well and a nice bloke to boot. Even met his mum who it turns out I know, thru Charlton stuff.

So thanks again P. for last night. Great to meet you.

If anyone of you are looking for a DJ then go to http://www.choicedj.co.uk

And before you ask no led zepp just lots of soul from Jocelyn Brown to the Fatback band via Roxy Music.

Cheers for the comments, it was a really enjoyable night. Liked the venue aswell as acoustics were good and a blank canvas to create something different lighting wise.

Many thanks for the 2 bottles of Merlot, they went down very nicely yesterday in the sun.

Cheers again, hope to see you again soon.
  • Will there be a Name the Club Competition next season Choice?
  • Yeah I was going to though I might just post once say on the Monday (10 different grounds) and let it run for the week as I ended up having to make sure I got to a PC every day last time.

Will probably start this the week before the first game
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah good idea. Nice one. I look forward to it! Maybe I'll get more than 1 this year!
  • At just two bottles of Merlot you seem remarkably competitively priced!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Choice

Many thanks for the 2 bottles of Merlot, they went down very nicely yesterday in the sun.

[/quote]

So that's why you didn't answer your phone yesterday!
  • BDLBDL
    edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Choice

Many thanks for the 2 bottles of Merlot, they went down very nicely yesterday in the sun.[/cite]

So that's why you didn't answer your phone yesterday!
  • BDLBDL
    edited July 2010
    I have no idea what happened there - AFKA, I've broken the site again!
  • You can say that again.
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]I have no idea what happened there - AFKA, I've broken the site again!
    vandal

good work on saturday choice!
  • You can say that again.
  • not just two bottles of good merlot.

There was a big bit of cake too.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]not just two bottles of good merlot.

There was a big bit of cake too.

Cut a small slither for myself on Sunday but it must have been mixed with something else or cut with a knife that had been elsewhere as it was very salty and the taste of the icing was obliterated with saltiness....so the dog had that piece :)

Other than that wife and kids enjoyed it very much and despite my best intentions to give her the wine as a gift I really couldnt contain myself in the sun, it was a very good merlot..