Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

White Cloud

edited July 2010 in Not Sports Related
I see the BBC are now actually predicting the colour of the cloud on their weather website. This should ensure that they have have a 100% success record with their forecast as there is always likely to be white cloud even when its raining.

Comments

• Options
    This should ensure that they have have a 100% success record with their forecast as there is always likely to be white cloud even when its raining.. choice

Well that's us designers for you choice, never wrong, we just use a different 'perspective'. So is it white!, a shade of black, or opaque black! as I like to call it.

I once had to recreate the then new weather map at the bbc, as it is essentially a blue screen presentation, in a little room at TVC. As it is all post production I had to redraw the symbols in high res, and import them into photoshop.

Same with HDTV for print.....i.e magazines/newpapers.Still every cloud has a silver lining........ except at the BBC!
  • Options
    There is no such thing as White clouds they are light grey, grey or dark grey. I will accept no other terms.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]There is no such thing as White clouds they are light grey, grey or dark grey. I will accept no other terms.

Down here in Sunny Cornwall it's absolutely pissing down.

There is definitely no such thing as a white cloud at the moment - a bruised and sullen sky in all shades of grey.
    And the fierce wind is driving the torrential rain horizontally.

Summer? It's like it was that day at bleedin' Yeovil!!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I had a dream about Yeovil last night for some reason. They turned up early at The Valley (which didnt look like the Valley - more like the ramshackled old gay Meadow away end) but it was our home game. They brought a huge away following and had a practice match between their first X1 and 2nd X1 and thats all i remember. Strange.....